• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

gun control fanatics accuse NRA of henious crimes (NSFW)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
VERY MUCH NSFW or around your grandmother, your children, and probably not near little kittens.

Put away all breakables and all objects that might be thrown. Lock up your guns. Only then go and read -

http://daysofourtrailers.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-are-gun-control-fanatics-so-violent.html

The NRA is garbage. It’s members are fascist liars.They rape, destroy and distort the US Constitution.
They have to be defeated with a comprehensive National Gun Control Program that even Justice Scalia accepts as normal, rational and permissible under the Constitution.
The NRA is a Lobbying Organization whose main objective is to allow the free flow of arms traffic and sales to take place in the SA

First of all, what is the "SA"?

To say it goes downhill from there is to suggest the northwest face of Half Dome is slightly slanted.

Again, the question "Why do folks intentionally go up to a person carrying a gun and spit in their face?" I'm beginning to think the answer is because law-abiding gun owners have not yet figured out how to deliver a legal beatdown that does not involve a lot of money thrown at attorneys.

stay safe.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Why did you post that?

The anti-gunner made no arguments. None. Just massive hate. So what?

The only legitimate point is the linked-blogger's conclusion that hate in that degree is a sound justification for retaining arms. Was that your point in posting it here?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
If for no other reason than "know your enemy".

How about to stimulate a discussion of how to hold persons who make such accusations accountable for their statements?

I'll stop there.

stay safe.

b0neZ

Woah, looks like the original author would benefit from Decaf, followed by a course in the U.S. Constitution (with emphasis on the BoR), taught by someone who would teach facts instead of opinions.

It might not help, but one can hope.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
If for no other reason than "know your enemy".

How about to stimulate a discussion of how to hold persons who make such accusations accountable for their statements?

I'll stop there.

stay safe.

Huh!?! In the face of the First Amendment freedoms of speech and press?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Well, maybe there ought to be some reasonable restrictions on those. :):runs, ducking for cover::)

stay safe.

Now you asked for it! I'm swinging my Thomas Jefferson bat (paraphrase): The best remedy for wrong opinion is more speech. :)

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
:cool: +1 on both of ya for the levity.

Levity? What levity? I'm as serious as the gun control fanatics. We can't have people using words whenever they want to, in any way they want to. It's not safe to allow a sesquipedalian to speak without at least some basic training in pedagogy.

stay safe.

OC for ME

(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused.

What is very odd is that some folks around here frequent sites looking for enemies.

Admin/Mod: please move this thread to the General Discussions sub forum.

;)

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I see people like this as professional victims. "poor me, I am oppressed by your.....fill in the blank". I am always astonished by their level of violence. Amazing. I think they are angry and using any excuse to lash out like children.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Levity? What levity? I'm as serious as the gun control fanatics. We can't have people using words whenever they want to, in any way they want to. It's not safe to allow a sesquipedalian to speak without at least some basic training in pedagogy.

How do you propose we handle the licensure?

Clearly, we need a training class. One provided (or at least approved) by the Association of American Educators, perhaps?

Also, I'm thinking a renewal period of no more than 2 years. People can lose their skills rapidly, doncha know. They'll be spewing gibberish in no time if we don't collect a nice fee regularly.

And definitely these licenses should have all kinds of conditions where they become completely invalidated, such as upon consuming the smallest amount of alcohol. Drunk people say the dumbest things. :banghead:

:p

Last edited: