Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman trial - more hijinks ! Now DA asks for 3rd degree - after trial has ended

Banned

Zimmerman trial - more hijinks ! Now DA asks for 3rd degree - after trial has ended

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...n-child-abuse/

How outrageous is this .... even to make such a suggestion the DA should be disbarred ...

If found guilty, it should be a mistrial

They are not going to stop until they find a way to found this guy guilty. It is a disgrace.

Founder's Club Member
    Something fishy here. I heard about this child-abuse charge in the media or something two days ago. Yet, the date line on the linked article is today.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by logunowner View Post
    They are not going to stop until they find a way to found this guy guilty. It is a disgrace.
    It is a disgrace. I will tell you all one thing. If the person who was shot was a white person I guarentee none of this would be going on so please tell me who the REAL racists are. Thank you al sharpton, barack obama and jes jackson. POS!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by logunowner View Post
    Next, they'll want to add jaywalking .... just to get something on him.

Banned
    Meh. The shooting is not a crime if it was self-defense. It is not murder. It is not manslaughter. It is not child abuse. In order for Z to be found guilty of any of these potential crimes arising out of the shooting, the jury must find that he was NOT acting in self-defense.

The self-defense question is the only question that matters. If that question is settled according to the facts, Z is acquitted of any and all crimes related to the shooting itself, parking tickets and carry issues aside.

Banned
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/judge-in...istration.html

Another story about the judge acting crazy .. saying you have the right to keep silent and then demanding answers

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    It is a disgrace. I will tell you all one thing. If the person who was shot was a white person I guarentee none of this would be going on so please tell me who the REAL racists are. Thank you al sharpton, barack obama and jes jackson. POS!!
    Agree 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Next, they'll want to add jaywalking .... just to get something on him.
    This thing has not gone to the jury yet. From what I have seen so far, your comment might not be that far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    what was up with the judge demanding the Zimmerman answer her question yesterday ? that was just bizarre !! I have never seen anything like that before and I have serious concerns about the constitutionality of it.
    I agree. Any questions directed to Zimmerman should have been answered only by his lawyer. Zimmerman does not have to say a word.

Centurion
    IF this INTERROGATION of Mr. Zimmerman by the Judge was done in the presence of the Jury I would think that a judicial misconduct investigation as a minimum should occur will severe penalties against the judge.

If the jury was not present, it STILL suggests that the Judge does not feel that the attorneys representing Mr. Zimmerman are adequately doing their job---- which they were in fact doing or trying to based on their objections to the judge's behavior.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

As I have done all along, I withhold my personal guilty/not guilty belief. Having said that, should Z be found guilty, I would be willing to bet real money on any conviction being overturned on appeal, or at the very least a new trial ordered. Of course, I can always be wrong.

I watched only a small part of the drama..I mean trial, but if what I read in the linked article is factual, there are some SERIOUS issues to bring up on appeal. Okay, back to the regularly scheduled forum stuff.

manslaughter conviction coming soon........

Banned
    The prosecution must prove that it was NOT self-defense for it to be manslaughter. The hurdle to get a verdict for manslaughter is just as high as the one to get a verdict of murder.

There is one and only one question in this case. Was it self-defense? The burden to prove it wasn't is on the prosecution. (As opposed to most States where self-defense is an affirmative defense.)

But~but~but, TM was a child~~~~the humanity!

Keep in mind though in Florida at the age of 16 minors have the ability to consent to some very adult decisions.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 07-12-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Re: Zimmerman trial - more hijinks ! or 3rd degree - after trial has ended

I still say they will find something to pin on him. This is far from over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by backupid View Post
    Self defence? ok, follow a person, watching them as if they were a lowlife criminal, until they get so frustrated that they try to put a stop to the stalking, then shoot them dead and walk free. How dare the kid not want to be treated like a lowlife criminal. Shoot anybody who don't think they are scum and don't think they deserve to be harrassed.
    Now now now ... nothing wrong with someone following you .. don't want to be followed? Stay inside.

Wow the horror they must have in NYC every day with all those people walking, and driving in the same direction...
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Self defence? ok, follow a person, watching them as if they were a lowlife criminal, until they get so frustrated that they try to put a stop to the stalking, then shoot them dead and walk free. How dare the kid not want to be treated like a lowlife criminal. Shoot anybody who don't think they are scum and don't think they deserve to be harrassed.
    Nice misstatement of the facts in the case.

A couple of things to consider even if your statements are true. (Most are not):

Following does not justify an attack. It isn't even illegal. M attacked Z, after Z stopped following him and was headed back. M was crashing Z's head into the sidewalk, clearly a potentially deadly assault.

Oh, and even though Z was treating M like a suspect (not like a low-life criminal), M was, indeed, a low-life criminal, not the angelic 13-year-old he had been portrayed as during the race-baiting following the incident.

I do owe you an apology. I assumed that you were an alter ego of the troll from CT. Clearly you are not. Based on your user name, I suspect that your account is a second account for a current or former member. The trick is to figure out who.

If a woman is stared at and even followed by a creepy-looking guy, can she evade, lie in wait, and then physically assault him after she got away?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    If a woman is stared at and even followed by a creepy-looking guy, can she evade, lie in wait, and then physically assault him after she got away?
    that's how i found my wife !

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    The prosecution must prove that it was NOT self-defense for it to be manslaughter.
    In a perfect world, with a perfect jury, and a non-biased judge...

In Judge Nelson's court, with her liberal co-conspirator and Holder flunky Angela Corey, who charged Zimmerman in the first place and who has been looking on, I wouldn't be a bit surprised that Nelson's hijinks yesterday and today so adversely influenced the jury to the point where they'll return with a verdict of manslaughter, even though they don't feel right about it.

I've long since learned the way things are supposed to be/happen are often significantly different than the way they are.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Banned
    Suspicions confirmed. Moving on.

This will be handled by others.

I find it amazing that these people with duplicate/multiple SN's keep outing themselves time and time again. It is like they can't resist it.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast