Thread: Men with concealed carry permits engage in rolling road rage shootout

Men with concealed carry permits engage in rolling road rage shootout

"Two Milwaukee men — each with a state permit to carry a concealed weapon — traded dozens of shots in a rolling shootout through two sides of town and down a freeway, the kind of Wild West scenario concealed carry opponents warned would turn road rage incidents deadly."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/p...215267661.html

Be sure to read the rap sheets at WCCA http://wcca.wicourts.gov
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-12-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    "Two Milwaukee men — each with a state permit to carry a concealed weapon — traded dozens of shots in a rolling shootout through two sides of town and down a freeway, the kind of Wild West scenario concealed carry opponents warned would turn road rage incidents deadly."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/p...215267661.html

Be sure to read the rap sheets at WCCA http://wcca.wicourts.gov
    Zats Milwaukee for you. The exception to the rule called the Chicago effect. People aren't perfect. I bet even we on this blog may loose our cool at the wrong time in the future. Does that mean that we shouldn't get a CCL. I think maybe alchol, financial stress, job loss, stress on the job, off the meds etc... could be in the mix. Just maybe. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Zats Milwaukee for you. The exception to the rule called the Chicago effect. People aren't perfect. I bet even we on this blog may loose our cool at the wrong time in the future. Does that mean that we shouldn't get a CCL. I think maybe alchol, financial stress, job loss, stress on the job, off the meds etc... could be in the mix. Just maybe. I could be wrong.
    Did you read their extensive rap sheets?

Sometimes this stuff just happens, if they have rap sheets with felonies, I didn't look, they should not have had permits. Though it does not stop criminals from doing criminal stuff.

What is amazing is the small percentage of people involved in this type of insanity, that is criminal, which makes it illegal, which means they would do it anyway. The other amazing factor is it happens far less with Open Carry people, who are not certified with a state permission slip. Are not mandated training, depending on the state laws.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Re: Men with concealed carry permits engage in rolling road rage shootout

Retards....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Retards....
    Utter and complete morons, fine products of MPS with a rap sheets full of idiocy, but no felony's --until now.

by the way they would have been armed with or without their CCW's.

Banned
    The law cannot fix stupid ....

Doesn't sound like road rage to me sounds more gang related.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Yeah, as if shootings never happened before CHL.

We all know Milwaukee was a peace loving city until the CHL law was passed.
    Don't confuse me with the facts, I have my emotions!

I guess that's the difference between no crime and "stopping" a crime in progress. I prefer no crime.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf
    if they have rap sheets with felonies, I didn't look, they should not have had permits.
    Both of them have been convicted of disorderly conduct. Considering that it's mostly used as a catchall when police can't come up with a real charge, without knowing more about the circumstances I don't take those too seriously. (Heck, the Madison 5 got DC tickets for having dinner!)

The one who was following, on the phone w/ 911, and says the other guy shot first, also has various tickets for speeding (broken speedometer), not carrying a license, operating after revocation... a bunch of tickets for little stuff.
    He has a notation about being extradited, but there's nothing saying he was convicted in the other state.

Both of these guys were morons.
    The one who's accused of shooting first (the one who hasn't yet been charged with anything, even though he too was shooting at the other car as they drove) says he was mad at the guy who's currently charged because he made a face at him. (And supposedly showed a pistol.)

The one who's currently charged should have stopped following as soon as they started shooting. He deserves the charge of recklessly endangering safety, but so does the other guy.
    Last edited by MKEgal; 07-13-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

I wonder if the Mawaukee Urinal-Shitnal will report that the criminal doesn't have a CCL after the next shooting.

You can bet every single time someone with a CCL or carrying openly does something wrong they will report their CCL status!

Gun permit holder charged in rolling shootout disputes psychiatrist's report

Prosecutors said they're not charging Roy Scott, 27, who admitted he fired back at Adamany during the chase, but denied instigating the encounter. But the sheriff's office refuses to release the recording of Adamany's 911 call, citing an "ongoing investigation."

Meanwhile Scott has filed a petition to recover his .40 caliber Ruger, which police seized after the shootout and have not returned. Scott declined to talk with a reporter.

Both Adamany and Scott had permits to carry concealed weapons, accoriding to police.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/219937461.html