Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Book Signing at "The Gun Store"

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    1,251

    Book Signing at "The Gun Store"

    I thought it odd, But here it is:

    Just got off the phone with Bill Scott, Eric Scott's Father. He finished his book called "The Permit" Bill will be signing books at The Gun Store tomorrow 7-13 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Tiger Lily put a call in to Bob Irwin, he said open carry is fine!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas NV, ,
    Posts
    1,763
    Bob Irwin who counts the chief as one of his best friends.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have his permission.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  4. #4
    Regular Member Las Vegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    145
    Agreed, odd. I'd be interested in reading the book, but not so much attending at that place of business.
    "The right of self-defense never ceases. It is among the most sacred, and alike necessary to nations and to individuals."
    - President James Monroe

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pointy end and slightly to the left
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegan View Post
    Agreed, odd. I'd be interested in reading the book, but not so much attending at that place of business.
    long time no hear. Good to hear from a long time OC supporter.

  6. #6
    Regular Member TigerLily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Polygammyville, Utah
    Posts
    138
    This is a reporting job for me as I normally don't ask anyone's "permission" to pack. But I live 120 miles from there so I didn't want to waste my trip cause I WON'T disarm. If there are any questions in particular you would like me to ask Bill Scott or Irwin, please fb a msg to me: https://www.facebook.com/TigerLily.Gzz.

    Thanks.
    YouTube OC activism vids: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ature=view_all
    TigerLily's Freedom ROAR Radio show
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/TLRoar/
    Blog: http://tlroar.blogspot.com/
    http://guerrillalawfare.com/
    http://tigerlilsblog.blogspot.com/
    I don't ride to be safe, I ride to be free.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Granite State of Mind
    Posts
    4,510
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    This is a reporting job for me as I normally don't ask anyone's "permission" to pack. But I live 120 miles from there so I didn't want to waste my trip cause I WON'T disarm. If there are any questions in particular you would like me to ask Bill Scott or Irwin, please fb a msg to me: https://www.facebook.com/TigerLily.Gzz.

    Thanks.
    Did you get an autographed copy for Eye 95?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Book Signing at "The Gun Store"

    Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    Did you get an autographed copy for Eye 95?
    If you have something to say to me, have the stones to say it where I would normally read it and not just happen across it in a list of first lines in tapatalk.

    Otherwise you are just behaving like a juvenile ass.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Granite State of Mind
    Posts
    4,510
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    If you have something to say to me, have the stones to say it where I would normally read it and not just happen across it in a list of first lines in tapatalk.

    Otherwise you are just behaving like a juvenile ass.
    If I talk to you, I'll address you.

    I was talking about you, to which you reacted like a juvenile ass.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Book Signing at "The Gun Store"

    So you don't have the stones.

    Got it.

    Moving on.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Granite State of Mind
    Posts
    4,510
    Your choice to use an inferior tool for reading forums is yours alone. The responsibility to notify you that your name has been mentioned belongs to no one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •