• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Book Signing at "The Gun Store"

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I thought it odd, But here it is:

Just got off the phone with Bill Scott, Eric Scott's Father. He finished his book called "The Permit" Bill will be signing books at The Gun Store tomorrow 7-13 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Tiger Lily put a call in to Bob Irwin, he said open carry is fine!

Las Vegan

Agreed, odd. I'd be interested in reading the book, but not so much attending at that place of business.

TigerLily

This is a reporting job for me as I normally don't ask anyone's "permission" to pack. But I live 120 miles from there so I didn't want to waste my trip cause I WON'T disarm. If there are any questions in particular you would like me to ask Bill Scott or Irwin, please fb a msg to me: https://www.facebook.com/TigerLily.Gzz.

Thanks.

KBCraig

This is a reporting job for me as I normally don't ask anyone's "permission" to pack. But I live 120 miles from there so I didn't want to waste my trip cause I WON'T disarm. If there are any questions in particular you would like me to ask Bill Scott or Irwin, please fb a msg to me: https://www.facebook.com/TigerLily.Gzz.

Thanks.

Did you get an autographed copy for Eye 95?

eye95

Did you get an autographed copy for Eye 95?

If you have something to say to me, have the stones to say it where I would normally read it and not just happen across it in a list of first lines in tapatalk.

Otherwise you are just behaving like a juvenile ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

KBCraig

If you have something to say to me, have the stones to say it where I would normally read it and not just happen across it in a list of first lines in tapatalk.

Otherwise you are just behaving like a juvenile ass.

If I talk to you, I'll address you.

I was talking about you, to which you reacted like a juvenile ass.

KBCraig

Your choice to use an inferior tool for reading forums is yours alone. The responsibility to notify you that your name has been mentioned belongs to no one.