• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Geroge Zimmerman verdict: Not guilty on all charges!

eye95

Always nice to provide the link to the other thread....

:rolleyes:

Nope. When someone rushes here to post the nugget he "discovered" and doesn't bother to read what's going on here already, not even to check the last half-dozen posts, to see that what he as "discovered" is the hot topic of the moment, I won't bother to find the link for him.

I notice that you chose not to post it either. Such hypocrisy.

BTW, thank you for finally posting something other than a self-promoting link to one of your articles. I was beginning to think that we were just an advertising outlet for your Examiner postings. Get involved in the goings on here, and I might take your criticism of my criticism (both sans links) more seriously.

I am now going to give you two eye-roll smilies. It will then be your turn. We are up to three for an arithmetic progression, two for geometric, and, if you want to be really clever, six for a progression based on factorials.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not moving on.