• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

N & S Custom Fence, Inc. Anti-2A Company

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
And there are some neighbors who deserve it. Not many, but they are out there.

I'd say that they were pretty much in the majority these days. "Love thy neighbor" came from a time it took a half a day to walk to his house:lol:

OC for ME

! I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the most offensive thing about this encounter, the gall of someone to suggest how one carry and conduct themselves on their own property!

:banghead:

TFred
Easily explained. "Those" types of folks do not believe that your private property is actually your private property. They believe that we are permitted to reside on the collective's property out of the goodness of the collective's collective heart.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
! I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the most offensive thing about this encounter, the gall of someone to suggest how one carry and conduct themselves on their own property!

:banghead:

TFred
He can kiss my ask me no more questions.

va_tazdad

Indeed, it was boldly offensive if him to do so. My experience with those who are anti-gun has shown me there are about eight different breeds of this species. I am sure there are more and I will continue to work towards identifying other breeds as they are discovered.

1. Tree-hugging hippies -Believe injuring or killing in self defense is wrong.
2. Sunshine and Love -Believe the world is a better place than it is.
3. Turn the Other Cheek - Believe Jesus meant we should not defend ourselves because God will have final judgement. [Quick segeway: Actually, Jesus said "It has been said...". Find anywhere in the Bible where Jesus gives the law if God and begins with "It has been said.". I could be wrong but I an certain you won't find it . Besides, it sort of contradicts him telling his Disciples to buy a sword.]

OK, back on track...

4. It's the Police's Job to Protect Me: Believe law enforcement is always just around the corner.

5. Tough Guy: Believe their skills with their hands negates the need for a firearm. They probably believe they can dodge bullets and that no one could possibly defeat them in hand-to-hand combat. They also believe everyone should just resolve their difference with their hands.

6. Bully Tough Guy: Believe they have excellent MMA skills, but realize a gun would tip the scale in his opponent's favor. Would like to see guns banned to give them the upper hand in all arguments and confrontations.

7. Liberal:Believe ownership is wrong for everyone and you should not own one if they do not own one. Close in genetic make up with #1 and #2.

8. The Criminal: Believe a ban on guns would make their lives and "jobs" easier.

9. Always do business with stupid people.