Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Blatant black hypocrisy

  1. #1
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495

    Thumbs down Blatant black hypocrisy

    When OJ Simpson, who is obviously guilty, was acquitted, the majority of blacks were ecstatic. Now, when a man who clearly rightfully defended his life against a violent thug has been acquitted, the majority of blacks are upset.

    What is wrong with individual blacks who cheered the Simpson verdict and are throwing a $hit fit over the Zimmerman verdict?

  2. #2
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Because Uncle Sam has created a system that panders to bigotry and racism. Black people just like white people are prone to opportunity of the system. People of all races in this country have been cultured like pearls for the monarchy.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    If OJ was so obviously guilty, how did the jury manage to blow their decision?

    As for your question - the answer is indeed obvious. Their side lost (as in things did not go the way they wanted them to go).

    Or did you want to delve deeply into the sociological theories of inferiority and persecution complexes?

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  4. #4
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Why are a few so consumed by the actions of a few individuals that happen not to share the same pigmentation of their own skin?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    OJ obviously did it. I believe the jury knew it. But they were looking for something, anything to hang the not-guilty hat on, and found it with the moronic rap, "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

    What happened in the OJ trial was just as much a racist miscarriage of justice as when, in the Jim Crowe South, an all-white jury found a black man guilty on scant evidence.

    The problem is there shouldn't be black and white "sides." The sides should be pro-justice and pro-thuggery--and pro-justice should win. Folks for an OJ acquittal and folks for a Zimmerman conviction are on the pro-thuggery side, or horribly misinformed, or both.

  6. #6
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    OJ obviously did it. I believe the jury knew it. But they were looking for something, anything to hang the not-guilty hat on, and found it with the moronic rap, "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

    What happened in the OJ trial was just as much a racist miscarriage of justice as when, in the Jim Crowe South, an all-white jury found a black man guilty on scant evidence.

    The problem is there shouldn't be black and white "sides." The sides should be pro-justice and pro-thuggery--and pro-justice should win. Folks for an OJ acquittal and folks for a Zimmerman conviction are on the pro-thuggery side, or horribly misinformed, or both.
    The blue part I absolutely agree with.

    The other part not so much both OJ and Zimmerman trials went exactly how they should have for the legal system to work properly. If you cannot Prove beyond a reasonable doubt don't convict. Unfortunately it appears that in many cases that are not highly publicized circumstantial evidence, the police and prosecutors word and a hunch are good enough.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Blatant black hypocrisy

    I disagree. The OJ trial, based on the evidence presented, should have resulted in a conviction. The jury did an unprincipled nullification just to let a black man off. And Z should never have been brought to trial. That there was a trial was the injustice.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  8. #8
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I disagree. The OJ trial, based on the evidence presented, should have resulted in a conviction. The jury did an unprincipled nullification just to let a black man off. And Z should never have been brought to trial. That there was a trial was the injustice.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>
    No smoking gun.....we once were taught there had to be a smoking gun in civics class years ago, and my teacher was an ex cop............guess we don't need that anymore.

    Do I think OJ did it yep, but that's not good enough for me to send a man to prison because government officials presented a hypothesis.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Blatant black hypocrisy

    There never had to be a smoking gun. That is a metaphor.

    There has to be proof beyond a reasonable doubt. There was that in the OJ case. There was that in the Z case--just proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it was self-defense, even though Z did not have to clear that bar.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  10. #10
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    There never had to be a smoking gun. That is a metaphor.

    There has to be proof beyond a reasonable doubt. There was that in the OJ case. There was that in the Z case--just proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it was self-defense, even though Z did not have to clear that bar.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>
    I know it's a metaphor a metaphor to mean.......solid evidence.

    We'll just have to disagree on this, for me there was no proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  11. #11
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    There was more to OJ being found not guilty than just the gloves. But planting of one glove, and planting of other evidence clearly blew the case. And then there was the lying detective who had former contact with Nicole, and a obvious crush, besides being clearly racist.

    IF, and that is a big if, if OJ did not do it MF did. He had the motive, and the opportunity, and the ability to manipulate the evidence. He hated blacks, he hated Jews, and it's possible, not probable, but possible he caught Nicole with a Jew.

    I don't think it was the glove that lost the case but the corrupt police detective that lost it. The worse part of it was that the prosecution knew he was dirty and they used him anyway. They blew it.

    During the time I thought there was reasonable doubt the detective may have been the killer.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 07-15-2013 at 07:00 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  12. #12
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    There was more to OJ being found not guilty than just the gloves. But planting of one glove, and planting of other evidence clearly blew the case. And then there was the lying detective who had former contact with Nicole, and a obvious crush, besides being clearly racist.

    IF, and that is a big if, if OJ did not do it MF did. He had the motive, and the opportunity, and the ability to manipulate the evidence. He hated blacks, he hated Jews, and it's possible, not probable, but possible he caught Nicole with a Jew.

    I don't think it was the glove that lost the case but the corrupt police detective that lost it. The worse part of it was that the prosecution knew he was dirty and they used him anyway. They blew it.

    During the time I thought there was reasonable doubt the detective may have been the killer.
    Good points the whole case was a circus that alone would have compelled me as a juror to say not guilty.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  13. #13
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Why are a few so consumed by the actions of a few individuals that happen not to share the same pigmentation of their own skin?
    Simple statistical methods can be used to show that the number of individuals falling into both groups (e.g., elated over Simpson's acquittal and butthurt over Zimmerman's acquittal) is quite high.

    As for why I care? Well they're the ones who care about race to the point that many of them are resorting to racially-motivated violenence. Please share your thoughts on THAT.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Vitaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    593
    Florida Statute, not my home state so if the cite is not the most applicable...

    776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
    (1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
    (2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
    (3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1).

    (2) Is the kicker, if LEO/DA "thinks" they have Probable Cause, which is waaaaay lower than "beyond reasonable doubt", they are able to charge and bring to trial. I do think they prosecution "overcharged", but I am not a lawyer to be able to define what is enough evidence to use this section of their law to end up where we are today.

  15. #15
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,273
    Why is the sky blue?

    Why is water wet?

    Why do they call it the Internal Revenue Service when they have to go external to the government to get money and they provide little service.

  16. #16
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    Simple statistical methods can be used to show that the number of individuals falling into both groups (e.g., elated over Simpson's acquittal and butthurt over Zimmerman's acquittal) is quite high.

    As for why I care? Well they're the ones who care about race to the point that many of them are resorting to racially-motivated violenence. Please share your thoughts on THAT.
    And your continual focus on it is feeding the fire. I don't divide or separate my self from other humans because we happen to have a different pigment.

    Me personally I think both cases went how they should, but only because they were highly publicized cases.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  17. #17
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    And your continual focus on it is feeding the fire. I don't divide or separate my self from other humans because we happen to have a different pigment.

    Me personally I think both cases went how they should, but only because they were highly publicized cases.
    Are you sure? I do.

    Not to the extent of violence or hatred, and I don't even use my difference for making points. But my pigment does play a part in my center. I try to use common sense over raw emotion though. I use my bias for choices that either please or are beneficial to me, not for frustration or violence, or hatred. Even white people have preferences of other white people based on appearance, same goes for all races.

    Ever notice how people who look alike tend to flock together in the lunch room or at parties? Wonder how with so many species of animals that are in the same gene pool tend to not mix based on physical features?

    I always found it amazing that when chickens are allowed to free roam, that the chickens that look alike flock together. Keep in mind they have no mirrors to know, but they seem to know. So you may not make choices based on pigment, or you may use your pigment to make intelligent wise choices.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  18. #18
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,273
    I tend to flock towards/with hot chicks. My wife don't take to kindly to that and makes me flock with her.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I tend to flock towards/with hot chicks. My wife don't take to kindly to that and makes me flock with her.
    You must look like a hot chick then.

  20. #20
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I tend to flock towards/with hot chicks. My wife don't take to kindly to that and makes me flock with her.
    Both my wife and I tend to flock to hot chicks. You need to explain to the wife that hot chicks are fun.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  21. #21
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Both my wife and I tend to flock to hot chicks. You need to explain to the wife that hot chicks are fun.
    Too much information!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Both my wife and I tend to flock to hot chicks. You need to explain to the wife that hot chicks are fun.
    Hey, man! This is a family site. No talk of guys and their wives having "fun" with hot chickS!!!

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Suffolk Virginia
    Posts
    699

    Re: Blatant black hypocrisy

    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Hey, man! This is a family site. No talk of guys and their wives having "fun" with hot chickS!!!
    I was more on the lines of thinking pictures or it never happened. Lol

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  24. #24
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Are you sure? I do.

    Not to the extent of violence or hatred, and I don't even use my difference for making points. But my pigment does play a part in my center. I try to use common sense over raw emotion though. I use my bias for choices that either please or are beneficial to me, not for frustration or violence, or hatred. Even white people have preferences of other white people based on appearance, same goes for all races.

    Ever notice how people who look alike tend to flock together in the lunch room or at parties? Wonder how with so many species of animals that are in the same gene pool tend to not mix based on physical features?

    I always found it amazing that when chickens are allowed to free roam, that the chickens that look alike flock together. Keep in mind they have no mirrors to know, but they seem to know. So you may not make choices based on pigment, or you may use your pigment to make intelligent wise choices.
    You make a good point, although I feel I don't separate my self from other because of my pigment. A family picture could show you that. I do find my self more attracted to the members of the opposite sex who have a darker pigment than mine. My family pictures would point that out too. I would say my choice of friends would be on how they are as a person in themselves and if we are compatible because of that, I really have no care about their genetic make up.

    I lived several years in Hawaii as a minority, a had very few "white" friends and talk about hot chics.......
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Uh uh. Hottest chicks are in Denmark.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •