Thread: Motion for Recusal of a Superior Court Judge in Rockville

Motion for Recusal of a Superior Court Judge in Rockville

http://www.ctgunrights.com/05.Legal....1513_final.pdf

The link above will permit you to read the Motion filed today in Rockvill GA-19 in Rockville, CT.
    Tomorrow should be interesting in GA-19.

Banned
    The notion that the 2nd amendment was a compromise to the south is beyond logic. The 14th amendment was passed, in part, to aid people in the south and north of obtaining guns.

If the north did not want the 2nd amendment, they certainly would not have pushed for the 14th amendment.

Noticed a charge of 53a-157b ... the infamous statue noted on the new reg. forms ....

This in respect to an application of some sort?

This judge should not even be a judge. (the heading is missing the H in Chris' name) .. this set for trial on the 16th?
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-15-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Peruta View Post
    http://www.ctgunrights.com/05.Legal....1513_final.pdf

The link above will permit you to read the Motion filed today in Rockvill GA-19 in Rockville, CT.
    Tomorrow should be interesting in GA-19.
    Holy Hell! That's as cut and dried a reason for this idiot black-robed martinet to get the Hell off the bench as it could possibly be.
    D. T. Doutel

What is to the lawyer or cop a "material misrepresentation of the facts", and to the politician "misspeaking" is, in common parlance, a bald-faced lie. And don't let anyone tell you different!

Visit Connecticut Carry and LiarCop.com for the latest news regarding Norwalk v. Doutel and Doutel v. Norwalk.

Well, the court's stated position certainly sounds like Bogus Mullarkey to me.

That this judge did not recuse himself is truly shameful. Toss him.

Why the recusal? You keep the current judge and you will surely win on appeal.

My.02

CCJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post

My.02

CCJ
    Judges protect judges though ... like any other gov't employee protecting their own kind.

Of course, questions of law would be reviewed de novo anyway --- its just that it should not even need a reviewing court if the law is wrongly interpreted by the original judge because of prejudice or ignorance.

And a "win" could simply be a new trial too...ouch...

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post

My.02

CCJ
    Why go through the expense and emotional turmoil?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Judges protect judges though ... like any other gov't employee protecting their own kind.

Of course, questions of law would be reviewed de novo anyway --- its just that it should not even need a reviewing court if the law is wrongly interpreted by the original judge because of prejudice or ignorance.

And a "win" could simply be a new trial too...ouch...
    Thank you for your reply.
    Maybe I'm just naive but I can't see another judge defending the conduct of the trial judge's anti constitution remarks.

What's amazing is that the judge is not smart enough to hold his personal opinions in check. A tyrant will always expose there hand, they just can't help themselves.

Best regards.

CCJ

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Why go through the expense and emotional turmoil?

stay safe.
    Thank you for your reply.

Good points.

While I am not sure what the ramifications are in a misdemeanor offense in the OP state, I would venture to say that a person should try to win at all cost.

The emotional turmoil is another issue. An issue that only the OP could put the price on.

Skidmark, I enjoy reading your post. Your very knowledgeable and informative.
    Your a true asset for folks that not only exercise there 2A right but all our rights. Thank you.

Best regards and stay safe.

CCJ

Campaign Veteran
    All I can say is WOW! Talk about not being able to have any sort of impartial judge.

Any Update?

What happened with this? What was the outcome?
    D. T. Doutel

What is to the lawyer or cop a "material misrepresentation of the facts", and to the politician "misspeaking" is, in common parlance, a bald-faced lie. And don't let anyone tell you different!

Visit Connecticut Carry and LiarCop.com for the latest news regarding Norwalk v. Doutel and Doutel v. Norwalk.

Quote Originally Posted by DDoutel View Post
    What happened with this? What was the outcome?
    Stay tuned. More to come on Monday.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich B View Post
    Stay tuned. More to come on Monday.
    Neat - a promo ...