• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Motion for Recusal of a Superior Court Judge in Rockville

davidmcbeth

Banned
The notion that the 2nd amendment was a compromise to the south is beyond logic. The 14th amendment was passed, in part, to aid people in the south and north of obtaining guns.

If the north did not want the 2nd amendment, they certainly would not have pushed for the 14th amendment.

Noticed a charge of 53a-157b ... the infamous statue noted on the new reg. forms ....

This in respect to an application of some sort?

This judge should not even be a judge. (the heading is missing the H in Chris' name) .. this set for trial on the 16th?

Last edited:

ATM

Campaign Veteran
Well, the court's stated position certainly sounds like Bogus Mullarkey to me. ;)

That this judge did not recuse himself is truly shameful. Toss him.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Why the recusal? You keep the current judge and you will surely win on appeal.

My.02

CCJ

Judges protect judges though ... like any other gov't employee protecting their own kind.

Of course, questions of law would be reviewed de novo anyway --- its just that it should not even need a reviewing court if the law is wrongly interpreted by the original judge because of prejudice or ignorance.

And a "win" could simply be a new trial too...ouch...

countryclubjoe

Judges protect judges though ... like any other gov't employee protecting their own kind.

Of course, questions of law would be reviewed de novo anyway --- its just that it should not even need a reviewing court if the law is wrongly interpreted by the original judge because of prejudice or ignorance.

And a "win" could simply be a new trial too...ouch...

Thank you for your reply.
Maybe I'm just naive but I can't see another judge defending the conduct of the trial judge's anti constitution remarks.

What's amazing is that the judge is not smart enough to hold his personal opinions in check. A tyrant will always expose there hand, they just can't help themselves.

Best regards.

CCJ

countryclubjoe

Why go through the expense and emotional turmoil?

stay safe.

Thank you for your reply.

Good points.

While I am not sure what the ramifications are in a misdemeanor offense in the OP state, I would venture to say that a person should try to win at all cost.

The emotional turmoil is another issue. An issue that only the OP could put the price on.

Skidmark, I enjoy reading your post. Your very knowledgeable and informative.
Your a true asset for folks that not only exercise there 2A right but all our rights. Thank you.

Best regards and stay safe.

CCJ