• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holder blasts 'stand your ground' after Zimmerman verdict

randian

it is appalling that no one wants to address the thousands of black on black shootings but rather use them to exploit "gun crime" when it is really gang crime.
The liberal establishment wants to cover up crimes by blacks, not publicize them. That's why crime reports often elide any useful description of the perpetrators, and why shootings by blacks only merit local news coverage.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Good point. But I do maintain that even though he is the Attorney General of the USA, I doubt he has enough actual knowledge of the legal system to qualify for the job.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Good point. But I do maintain that even though he is the Attorney General of the USA, I doubt he has enough actual knowledge of the legal system to qualify for the job.

Based on his behavior recently, you'd be right.

Unfortunately, he was an Assistant US Atty and US Atty back in the 90's and early 2000's. I remember hearing his name frequently in news reports.