Thread: The ridiculous Trayvon Martin case

The ridiculous Trayvon Martin case

Itís a failure of US judicial system. It failed to help the weak side people.

When it says Zimmerman is not guilty to kill Trayvon Martin, then what Trayvon was? He became an attacker Ė a threat to otherís life. Thatís how a court to turn an innocent man to be a potential life threatener. An unarmed teen on his way to his relativeís house. He now was believed to be a threaten to otherís life. The other one, though proved having original bad will against Trayvon and finally killed him, became victim.

It indicates that any law abiding citizens should be obedient to unreasonable search (followed, monitored, provokedÖ). Or he would be killed, if the provoker announced that his life has been threatened.

This case also would encourage people to use guns in argument because dead people losing their voice in the case.

Banned
    The troll reloaded elsewhere and is back here to unload on us.

Anyway, we already have a lot of threads where we have discussed this among the REAL members of this site, not some troll who just visits to unload a pantload that he acquired elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    ...An unarmed teen on his way to his relative’s house. He now was believed to be a threaten to other’s life. The other one, though proved having original bad will against Trayvon and finally killed him, became victim. ...
    You have an amazing ability to leave out details to completely change what happened.

Are you equally amazed EVERY single time a police officer shoots an unarmed person? Do you have ANY idea how often it happens?

I must have missed the "proved having original bad will against Trayvon." What proof was there, again?
    Last edited by MAC702; 07-16-2013 at 08:08 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Why bother to reply to this thing? It has never participated in a conversation here.

It literally goes back to its mothership, reloads, and drops its pantload here.

Ain't worth reading. Ain't worth replying. The only thing worth doing is to label it a troll so that newbies know what is going on with it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

When it says Zimmerman is not guilty to kill Trayvon Martin, then what Trayvon was? He became an attacker Ė a threat to otherís life. Thatís how a court to turn an innocent man to be a potential life threatener. An unarmed teen on his way to his relativeís house. He now was believed to be a threaten to otherís life. The other one, though proved having original bad will against Trayvon and finally killed him, became victim.

It indicates that any law abiding citizens should be obedient to unreasonable search (followed, monitored, provokedÖ). Or he would be killed, if the provoker announced that his life has been threatened.

This case also would encourage people to use guns in argument because dead people losing their voice in the case.
    Agree the case was ridiculous - charges should never have been filed in the first place.

The judicial system worked exactly as designed. Haven't a clue what "weak side people" means, but the full power of the state was prosecuting.

Zimmerman did kill Martin, it was determined to be justified. You obviously don't know much about the law and distort facts out of emotionalism.

This case or the results thereof does nothing to "encourage people to use guns in argument". Really don't know anyone that would consider taking a life to settle a dispute, then go through the legal process and spend 30K - 150K or more defending their claim and be tagged for life as a "shooter." That is absurd.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Founder's Club Member

I think this statement proves the poster is not pro-gun. Which reminds me, anybody ever seen him post anything about the 2A? Not just OC, but anywhere in the vicinity of the 2A?

Troll.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

...This case also would encourage people to use guns in argument because dead people losing their voice in the case.
    On the contrary, when even legitimate self-defense turns an entire government against you, how is that encouragement?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

In my not so humble opinion....

The Zimmerman/Trayvon case had absolutely nothing to do with Trayvon or Zimmerman... the case itself was cherry picked by the current administration as a vehicle to push the agenda for more gun control.

Listen to the talk on TV... lots of emotion interspersed with plenty of blame on......... the gun and on the concept of self defense with a gun.

And this kind of anti gun stuff isn't limited to just TV... there are some who post that crap on forums too.

-end personal opinion-
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    In my not so humble opinion....

The Zimmerman/Trayvon case had absolutely nothing to do with Trayvon or Zimmerman... the case itself was cherry picked by the current administration as a vehicle to push the agenda for more gun control.

Listen to the talk on TV... lots of emotion interspersed with plenty of blame on......... the gun and on the concept of self defense with a gun.

And this kind of anti gun stuff isn't limited to just TV... there are some who post that crap on forums too.

-end personal opinion-
    True, but something else needs to be said. If TM was white, none of this would be making ANY news. Holder,being the anti American treasonist POS that he is would never have mentioned anything about SYG.

Banned
    Y'all do realize that this thread was started by a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    True, but something else needs to be said. If TM was white, none of this would be making ANY news. Holder,being the anti American treasonist POS that he is would never have mentioned anything about SYG.
    The funny (not really) part of this is that Mr. Z is of mixed ethnic background.

Still none of that matters when an agenda is being persued. It is SOP that a "lie told often enough............"

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Don't figure he'll be back here, but responding is good practice in this case.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 07-16-2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: added
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    ...Don't figure he'll be back here, but responding is good practice in this case.
    Oh, it'll be back here. Unless you guys finally banned it.

Anyway, it's not like we don't have a couple of dozen other threads to post in on the subject.

The thing ought to come back in two or three weeks, whenever we come up in its rotation, and find that we had nothing to say on topic to his leavings.

JMO.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 07-16-2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Per request

A troll with a pre-school grasp of the English language.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    The funny (not really) part of this is that Mr. Z is of mixed ethnic background.
    Apparently, there are liberal morons who deny that Zimmerman is mixed, thus implying that they think that the Incas were white.

Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    Apparently, there are liberal morons who deny that Zimmerman is mixed, thus implying that they think that the Incas were white.
    Provided to help any that are in denial.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...r-2713018.html

Founder's Club Member
    There's a video of a protest on LiveLeak where cops fire non-lethal shotgun rounds at the crowd. There's a buncha people who aren't black--whites and hispanic.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    There's a video of a protest on LiveLeak where cops fire non-lethal shotgun rounds at the crowd. There's a buncha people who aren't black--whites and hispanic.
    What relevance does this have to the repeated liberal claims that Zimmerman is white?

Founder's Club Member
    What relevance does this have to the repeated liberal claims that Zimmerman is white?
    Who said there was a relevance to that?

The point was racism claims are going to founder when you see who's protesting. Whites and hispanics are among the protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Who said there was a relevance to that?

The point was racism claims are going to founder when you see who's protesting. Whites and hispanics are among the protesters.
    Are you referring to claims that Zimmerman is racist or to claims that the anti-Zimmerman lynch mob is racist?

It literally goes back to its mothership, reloads, and drops its pantload here.
    I resent this language.

It's far too charitable.