• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The ridiculous Trayvon Martin case

katsung47

It’s a failure of US judicial system. It failed to help the weak side people.

When it says Zimmerman is not guilty to kill Trayvon Martin, then what Trayvon was? He became an attacker – a threat to other’s life. That’s how a court to turn an innocent man to be a potential life threatener. An unarmed teen on his way to his relative’s house. He now was believed to be a threaten to other’s life. The other one, though proved having original bad will against Trayvon and finally killed him, became victim.

It indicates that any law abiding citizens should be obedient to unreasonable search (followed, monitored, provoked…). Or he would be killed, if the provoker announced that his life has been threatened.

This case also would encourage people to use guns in argument because dead people losing their voice in the case.

eye95

The troll reloaded elsewhere and is back here to unload on us.

Anyway, we already have a lot of threads where we have discussed this among the REAL members of this site, not some troll who just visits to unload a pantload that he acquired elsewhere.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...An unarmed teen on his way to his relative’s house. He now was believed to be a threaten to other’s life. The other one, though proved having original bad will against Trayvon and finally killed him, became victim. ...

You have an amazing ability to leave out details to completely change what happened.

Are you equally amazed EVERY single time a police officer shoots an unarmed person? Do you have ANY idea how often it happens?

I must have missed the "proved having original bad will against Trayvon." What proof was there, again?

Last edited:

eye95

Why bother to reply to this thing? It has never participated in a conversation here.

It literally goes back to its mothership, reloads, and drops its pantload here.

Ain't worth reading. Ain't worth replying. The only thing worth doing is to label it a troll so that newbies know what is going on with it.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

When it says Zimmerman is not guilty to kill Trayvon Martin, then what Trayvon was? He became an attacker – a threat to other’s life. That’s how a court to turn an innocent man to be a potential life threatener. An unarmed teen on his way to his relative’s house. He now was believed to be a threaten to other’s life. The other one, though proved having original bad will against Trayvon and finally killed him, became victim.

It indicates that any law abiding citizens should be obedient to unreasonable search (followed, monitored, provoked…). Or he would be killed, if the provoker announced that his life has been threatened.

This case also would encourage people to use guns in argument because dead people losing their voice in the case.

Agree the case was ridiculous - charges should never have been filed in the first place.

The judicial system worked exactly as designed. Haven't a clue what "weak side people" means, but the full power of the state was prosecuting.

Zimmerman did kill Martin, it was determined to be justified. You obviously don't know much about the law and distort facts out of emotionalism.

This case or the results thereof does nothing to "encourage people to use guns in argument". Really don't know anyone that would consider taking a life to settle a dispute, then go through the legal process and spend 30K - 150K or more defending their claim and be tagged for life as a "shooter." That is absurd.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member

I think this statement proves the poster is not pro-gun. Which reminds me, anybody ever seen him post anything about the 2A? Not just OC, but anywhere in the vicinity of the 2A?

Troll.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...This case also would encourage people to use guns in argument because dead people losing their voice in the case.

On the contrary, when even legitimate self-defense turns an entire government against you, how is that encouragement?

B

Bikenut

In my not so humble opinion....

The Zimmerman/Trayvon case had absolutely nothing to do with Trayvon or Zimmerman... the case itself was cherry picked by the current administration as a vehicle to push the agenda for more gun control.

Listen to the talk on TV... lots of emotion interspersed with plenty of blame on......... the gun and on the concept of self defense with a gun.

And this kind of anti gun stuff isn't limited to just TV... there are some who post that crap on forums too.

-end personal opinion-

nobama

The Zimmerman/Trayvon case had absolutely nothing to do with Trayvon or Zimmerman... the case itself was cherry picked by the current administration as a vehicle to push the agenda for more gun control.

Listen to the talk on TV... lots of emotion interspersed with plenty of blame on......... the gun and on the concept of self defense with a gun.

And this kind of anti gun stuff isn't limited to just TV... there are some who post that crap on forums too.

-end personal opinion-

True, but something else needs to be said. If TM was white, none of this would be making ANY news. Holder,being the anti American treasonist POS that he is would never have mentioned anything about SYG.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
True, but something else needs to be said. If TM was white, none of this would be making ANY news. Holder,being the anti American treasonist POS that he is would never have mentioned anything about SYG.
The funny (not really) part of this is that Mr. Z is of mixed ethnic background.

Still none of that matters when an agenda is being persued. It is SOP that a "lie told often enough............"

Y'all do realize that this thread was started by a troll?
Don't figure he'll be back here, but responding is good practice in this case.

Last edited:

backupid

-end personal opinion-

I agree that they would use this and any thing else they could to push gun control. My question is now that it's said and done, did this hurt, help, or do nothing for the agenda for more gun control.

I hear it's better to let a bunch of guilty defendants go, than to convict one not guilty defendant. I think he is guilty of stalking for getting out of his car and following the kid, but stalking was not the charge as I understand. Maybe the kid attacked him, I don't know. I think people should put this matter to rest with trust that the one who does know what really happened, will be keeping score. We have one marter here, lets not make it two. Don't give Zimmerman that.

eye95

...Don't figure he'll be back here, but responding is good practice in this case.

Oh, it'll be back here. Unless you guys finally banned it.

Anyway, it's not like we don't have a couple of dozen other threads to post in on the subject.

The thing ought to come back in two or three weeks, whenever we come up in its rotation, and find that we had nothing to say on topic to his leavings.

JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Apparently, there are liberal morons who deny that Zimmerman is mixed, thus implying that they think that the Incas were white.

There's a video of a protest on LiveLeak where cops fire non-lethal shotgun rounds at the crowd. There's a buncha people who aren't black--whites and hispanic.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
What relevance does this have to the repeated liberal claims that Zimmerman is white?

Who said there was a relevance to that?

The point was racism claims are going to founder when you see who's protesting. Whites and hispanics are among the protesters.

minarchist

Who said there was a relevance to that?

The point was racism claims are going to founder when you see who's protesting. Whites and hispanics are among the protesters.

Are you referring to claims that Zimmerman is racist or to claims that the anti-Zimmerman lynch mob is racist?