Thread: walking around Gresham

walking around Gresham

I am thinking of walking around Gresham today with my handgun and shotgun. I was wondering if anyone wants to join me?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB View Post
    I am thinking of walking around Gresham today with my handgun and shotgun. I was wondering if anyone wants to join me?
    While not illegal in many states, OCing a long gun does not fit our image here - such fuels the fears in people and causes knee jerk reactions.

Also, please see the Forum Rules

(14) LONG GUN CARRY IS OFF-TOPIC: This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life. We do NOT promote the carry of long guns. Long guns are great! OCDO co-founders John & Mike and most of the members of this forum own at least one long gun - but due to urban area issues of muzzle control, lack of trigger guard coverage, and the fact that the long gun carry issue distracts from our main mission to promote the open carry of handguns in daily life, we will leave long gun carry activism in the capable hands of the future founders of web sites about long gun carry.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Please confine your lawful actions to that which presents a positive image of yourself and your fellow OCers. Sadly I am compelled to "tell you the correct way to OC." I detest telling folks how they should OC but in today's political climate it is wise to not poke the bear with a boom stick.

But, you may do as you please.

walking around Gresham

When and where I don't get off till 430 today but would love to meet up ill carry my .45, shotgun and raise you a .22 mosquito

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

I was thinking of just taking a short walk around stark and 181st. I was going to go with my friend. If that works let me know.

walking around Gresham

How long is a short walk? And yea ill be coming from Hillsboro so it will take me a few. I'm off at 430 then ill head that way

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

walking around Gresham

So how long?

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

walking around Gresham

Sorry the wife says plan for another day but I have tomorrow and Friday off if you wanna set up a packing heat meet and greet hit up a restaurant or coffee?

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

That's works. I have had no problems yet.