Thread: America should NOT invade Canada

America should NOT invade Canada

they're nice people and the drinking age is only 19...

And I'm patriotic enough and done enough for this country to tell you, Canada is our friend.

now back to your regularily scheduled programming.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

A country so great that 99% of its population lives within an hour of the USA.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    A country so great that 99% of its population lives within an hour of the USA.
    Well it can get cold up north....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    And, they kicked our A**** last time

Of course they're our friends, they love us. So much so, even Michigan allows them to dump their trash in our landfills for about 25 cents per ton. A good deal IMO when it would cost them about $15 per ton to bury trash in other states landfills.

ETA: Up to $15 per ton in other states.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...h_agreeme.html
    Last edited by SpringerXDacp; 07-17-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Re: America should NOT invade Canada

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXDacp View Post
    Of course they're our friends, they love us. So much so, even Michigan allows them to dump their trash in our landfills for about 25 cents per ton. A good deal IMO when it would cost them about $15 per ton to bury trash in other states landfills.

Can you blame them SpringerXd? Detroit is one giant trash can anyways, so the Canadians are atleast paying to dump. The natives just throw the trash where they want....cars, freezers, washers, BODIES...
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 07-17-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXDacp View Post

Well, from Detroit....probably full of guns They likely arm their military with that stuff. 25c/tonne is a great price ...

Miss. is $1/tonne non-haz http://www.dor.ms.gov/taxareas/misc/wastegen.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    40% of Canadians had a higher opinion of bin laden than George Bush.
    100% of phony patriots who post on internet boards like to post links with no FUQs or make uncited statements.

NRA Member

EMN - don't feed the troll. Moving on.

Canada would be epic if they had better gun laws.

I love BC.
    Last edited by marshaul; 07-17-2013 at 06:55 PM.

But, Canadia does not have better gun laws. Also, they have French Canadians.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    But, Canadia does not have better gun laws. Also, they have French Canadians.
    Whoa!! That's below the belt!

Picking on Canadians because they have French is like picking on Americans because we're afflicted with congress.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Whoa!! That's below the belt! Picking on Canadians because they have French is like picking on Americans because we're afflicted with congress.
    We US do have Cajuns, les Acadiens sent from French speaking Acadia in Canada's Maritime Provinces.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Hey, don't forget BEER....
    The Second Amendment is in place
    in case the politicians ignore the others

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    We US do have Cajuns, les Acadiens sent from French speaking Acadia in Canada's Maritime Provinces.
    I thought about that, but them boys can cook, and have a real independent attitude. A net asset I would say. Unless you're on the losing end of a drinking contest with one of them, that is.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

I thought about that, but them boys can cook, and have a real independent attitude. A net asset I would say. Unless you're on the losing end of a drinking contest with one of them, that is.
    Yep, they can cook and they eat French, mudbugs, beignets, cheeses, truffles (or what some pig tells us is a mushroom).
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Canada is lovely. They do need better gun laws, but most places do. I really enjoyed Ottawa and Nigeria falls. Montreal was a unique experience. Canada is one of the only countries I would let the kids visit as it does not involve a TSA assault at the airport.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MamabearCali View Post
    Canada is lovely. They do need better gun laws, but most places do. I really enjoyed Ottawa and Nigeria falls. Montreal was a unique experience. Canada is one of the only countries I would let the kids visit as it does not involve a TSA assault at the airport.
    ??

Niagara Falls...stupid auto correct.

??
    what you've never took a vacation to Nigeria Falls? man are you sure missing out!

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by MamabearCali View Post
    Niagara Falls...stupid auto correct.
    I hate auto correct too. I can't find out how to turn it off on my apple devices.

is the TSA still doing the security pat downs? they started unplugging the naked scanners, and I haven't heard anything about instrusive pat downs as of late....

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Having kinfolk from down in bayou country, they were not sent, they fled and for good reason. Or so told me to by my great grand pappy.