• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

America should NOT invade Canada

EMNofSeattle

they're nice people and the drinking age is only 19...

And I'm patriotic enough and done enough for this country to tell you, Canada is our friend.

now back to your regularily scheduled programming.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
A country so great that 99% of its population lives within an hour of the USA.

SpringerXDacp

Last edited:

FreeInAZ

Of course they're our friends, they love us. So much so, even Michigan allows them to dump their trash in our landfills for about 25 cents per ton. A good deal IMO when it would cost them about $15 per ton to bury trash in other states landfills.

ETA: Up to $15 per ton in other states.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/01/despite_canadian_trash_agreeme.html

Can you blame them SpringerXd? Detroit is one giant trash can anyways, so the Canadians are atleast paying to dump. The natives just throw the trash where they want....cars, freezers, washers, BODIES... :eek:

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Of course they're our friends, they love us. So much so, even Michigan allows them to dump their trash in our landfills for about 25 cents per ton. A good deal IMO when it would cost them about $15 per ton to bury trash in other states landfills.

ETA: Up to $15 per ton in other states.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/01/despite_canadian_trash_agreeme.html

Well, from Detroit....probably full of guns ;) They likely arm their military with that stuff. 25c/tonne is a great price ...

Miss. is $1/tonne non-haz http://www.dor.ms.gov/taxareas/misc/wastegen.html

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
We US do have Cajuns, les Acadiens sent from French speaking Acadia in Canada's Maritime Provinces.

I thought about that, but them boys can cook, and have a real independent attitude. A net asset I would say. Unless you're on the losing end of a drinking contest with one of them, that is. :)

MamabearCali

Canada is lovely. They do need better gun laws, but most places do. I really enjoyed Ottawa and Nigeria falls. Montreal was a unique experience. Canada is one of the only countries I would let the kids visit as it does not involve a TSA assault at the airport.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Canada is lovely. They do need better gun laws, but most places do. I really enjoyed Ottawa and Nigeria falls. Montreal was a unique experience. Canada is one of the only countries I would let the kids visit as it does not involve a TSA assault at the airport.

??