Thread: OT - Gabby Franco At Norpoint Shooting Center!!!

OT - Gabby Franco At Norpoint Shooting Center!!!

Hey Gang:

This is off topic and might be inappropriate to post here... If so, please delete and I will understand...

I just wanted everyone to know that Gabby Franco (Top Shot season IV and V) will be offering a seminar, and two classes at the Norpoint Shooting Center in Arlington, WA on August 23, 24, and 25...

There will also be a meet and greet with Gabby, Kyle Sumpter, and Kelly Blanchard from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM on August 23rd at the range... It is free...

We would love to fill all the events up and show Gabby what a great community of shooters the PNW has...

You can go to www.Facebook.com/NorpointRange for additional information or email Earl@NorpointRange.com...

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Welcome to OCDO.

Even if you are promoting yourself, announcements like this are always appreciated.

Would hope that you would stay a spell and respond in other areas too.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Earl and Norpoint Shooting Center has been an OCDO supporter for a while, handing out WA OC Pamphlets with each gun sold, in the box most of the time.

I would attend this event and support NSC but am out of state.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Welcome to OCDO.

Even if you are promoting yourself, announcements like this are always appreciated.

Would hope that you would stay a spell and respond in other areas too.
    Earl used to be "Buck's Gun Shop", but changed his name when he came on board with Norpoint.

The Wife and I will be heading up Friday for the Meet and Greet, then we're taking the class on Sunday. It ought to be a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave in Edmonds View Post
    Earl used to be "Buck's Gun Shop", but changed his name when he came on board with Norpoint.
    Yeah, Earl's a great guy. Bought quite a few guns from him at Buck's Gun Shop, and a couple since he's been up at Norpoint. I think he's improved the place tremendously. The gun shop employees, at least, are very friendly and helpful now.

Here is the flyer for the event...

Last edited by Grapeshot; 07-23-2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: tried to substitute a smaller image