• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Gabby Franco At Norpoint Shooting Center!!!

NSCEarl

Hey Gang:

This is off topic and might be inappropriate to post here... If so, please delete and I will understand...

I just wanted everyone to know that Gabby Franco (Top Shot season IV and V) will be offering a seminar, and two classes at the Norpoint Shooting Center in Arlington, WA on August 23, 24, and 25...

There will also be a meet and greet with Gabby, Kyle Sumpter, and Kelly Blanchard from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM on August 23rd at the range... It is free... :banana:

We would love to fill all the events up and show Gabby what a great community of shooters the PNW has...

You can go to www.Facebook.com/NorpointRange for additional information or email Earl@NorpointRange.com...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome to OCDO.

Even if you are promoting yourself, announcements like this are always appreciated.

Would hope that you would stay a spell and respond in other areas too.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Earl and Norpoint Shooting Center has been an OCDO supporter for a while, handing out WA OC Pamphlets with each gun sold, in the box most of the time.

I would attend this event and support NSC but am out of state.

Dave in Edmonds

Welcome to OCDO.

Even if you are promoting yourself, announcements like this are always appreciated.

Would hope that you would stay a spell and respond in other areas too.

Earl used to be "Buck's Gun Shop", but changed his name when he came on board with Norpoint.

The Wife and I will be heading up Friday for the Meet and Greet, then we're taking the class on Sunday. It ought to be a good time.

Dain Bramage

Earl used to be "Buck's Gun Shop", but changed his name when he came on board with Norpoint.

Yeah, Earl's a great guy. Bought quite a few guns from him at Buck's Gun Shop, and a couple since he's been up at Norpoint. I think he's improved the place tremendously. The gun shop employees, at least, are very friendly and helpful now.

NSCEarl

Here is the flyer for the event...

GabbyFrancoFlyerV5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: