• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stopped at Walmart in Springfield - West Bypass and Sunshine

Maverick9

Hey, good job! If you were looking to appear like a major dick, then you succeeded. If you wanted to appear as if you had anything relevant to the issue, then you failed miserably.

I had no point (which was quite similar to your worthless drivel above). I simply shared an experience that I had. I do not have my recorder running for a non-leo situation. If you wish to record your every move once you step outside your domicile, fine, but I prefer to just live my life and occasionally post some of my experiences on various internet sites where idiots like you can opine.

Suggest you lock your gun in a safe and take an anger management class, cowboy. :)

Maverick9

LOL. I will take your suggestion with as much weight as I the rest of your post...zero.

Weighty or not, you just can't seem to understand that whinging and venting here as HUNDREDS of others have done, not following the recommendations to 'not talk about signs' and 'run your recorder constantly from the time you leave the house' gives your post any merit.

Why not untwist your undies and take the advice posted here MANY TIMES. OC and run your recorder, because YOU think you have the presence of mind to ONLY TURN IT ON when a LEO interacts with you does not make that prudent or even possible. You'll FORGET. Look it up.

HTH.

Oh, and if you get so angry at a forum post, you must be a real dickens out in the REAL WORLD. Have a nice day and take your meds. :)

HYRYSC

Weighty or not, you just can't seem to understand that whinging and venting here as HUNDREDS of others have done, not following the recommendations to 'not talk about signs' and 'run your recorder constantly from the time you leave the house' gives your post any merit.

Why not untwist your undies and take the advice posted here MANY TIMES. OC and run your recorder, because YOU think you have the presence of mind to ONLY TURN IT ON when a LEO interacts with you does not make that prudent or even possible. You'll FORGET. Look it up.

HTH.

Oh, and if you get so angry at a forum post, you must be a real dickens out in the REAL WORLD. Have a nice day and take your meds. :)

Quite the opposite, I am not angry at all, I find you hilarious. A little sad, but still funny. Because someone doesn't follow the little rules, regulations etc that YOU feel they should, you come out here and start whining and venting yourself. Must be a sad life to live in your mom's basement and feel that you need to turn on your recorder every time you leave your house. You speak of meds, apparently you need some to get over the paranoia that you are obviously living under.

Anyway, thanks for posting and giving all a good laugh. REMEMBER, THEY ARE WATCHING YOU!! lol

Redbaron007

I have OCd at this WM several times. In fact I used to know the General Manager of that store; his kids and mine attended to school together before they moved into a different school district a few years ago.

My guess is, this is a rogue employee, who may now understand company guidelines. ;)

Good luck....I doubt you will have any problems in the future.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate

been here since April and all your wisdom spewed upon the screen is lost in your total inability to provide anything useful besides the smiley.

you are really going to have to try and find another way to compensate besides trolling the missouri forums, there are a few around here who get all offended about such things and then are not very nice.

Maverick9

been here since April and all your wisdom spewed upon the screen is lost in your total inability to provide anything useful besides the smiley.

you are really going to have to try and find another way to compensate besides trolling the missouri forums, there are a few around here who get all offended about such things and then are not very nice.

Since nobody is ever 'totally right or totally wrong, or with total ability or total inability' I assume I've offended your sensibilities and you use 'argument by hyperbole' as a tactic to cover up your ignorance.

If you think 'carry a running recorder' is ME trolling, then you must need glasses.

I think the real problem is you guys are just too sensitive to criticism. You want everyone to pat you on the head and say 'there, there' and give you a warm beverage.

OK, from now on I'll just post positive affirmations. Happy?

PS: I'm not sure how you find a smiley emoticon useful but have at it. Also, if I break the forum rules, you folk are welcome to be 'not very nice', or you can just be grumpy in general. I don't care. But if you're actually threatening me, then you might want to talk to the moderator before being more overt.

HTH

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
. Also, if I break the forum rules, you folk are welcome to be 'not very nice', or you can just be grumpy in general. I don't care. But if you're actually threatening me, then you might want to talk to the moderator before being more overt.

I do not need to wait for you to break the rules or wait for any other permission not to be nice to you. LMGDAO next comes the "I am going to sue you for what you said on the internet" speech perhaps? A threat lololololol if you say that is a threat then I am going to be left to assume the 9 in maverick9 is a reference to your IQ.

Here is a clue <=== you might want to print it out and put it in your pocket so you have one. There is no "right" way to OC and there is no requirement for one to have any recording device at all let alone running. Some folks are of the OPINION that there is wisdom doing so in case of an encounter, others not so much. For you to lambast someone over not open carrying as YOU see fit and opting to impose your BS upon them is only a sign of your own simple minded inabilities to understand that this very forum is about regaining FREEDOM aka the right to choose as a man or woman, not the right to OC as maverick or even John the owner himself thinks one should. It is about ecah and every choosing as they see fit.

Now run along and scapegoat elsewhere, we need it no more and no one is impressed.

Mainsail

Missouri open carry makes People of Wal-Mart:http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/60064/wwib-walking-dead/

5078.jpg

Maverick9

I do not need to wait for you to break the rules or wait for any other permission not to be nice to you. LMGDAO next comes the "I am going to sue you for what you said on the internet" speech perhaps? A threat lololololol if you say that is a threat then I am going to be left to assume the 9 in maverick9 is a reference to your IQ.

Here is a clue <=== you might want to print it out and put it in your pocket so you have one. There is no "right" way to OC and there is no requirement for one to have any recording device at all let alone running. Some folks are of the OPINION that there is wisdom doing so in case of an encounter, others not so much. For you to lambast someone over not open carrying as YOU see fit and opting to impose your BS upon them is only a sign of your own simple minded inabilities to understand that this very forum is about regaining FREEDOM aka the right to choose as a man or woman, not the right to OC as maverick or even John the owner himself thinks one should. It is about ecah and every choosing as they see fit.

Now run along and scapegoat elsewhere, we need it no more and no one is impressed.

Seems as though cronyism is more powerful for you guys than logic. Instead of running around whinging and crying over what someone said on the 'net, maybe you should look up the words you post.

Lambasting - to beat, to give a beating aggressively. I'd say your OVER THE TOP rhetoric failed here.

Impose - Force something to be accepted and put into place. Gee, don't think you can do that electronically on an internet forum.

Freedom - oh, now giving an opinion is suppressing someone's freedom. On a forum. Really?

Scapegoat - making someone a whipping boy or a fall guy. Yeah, I don't see that either.

I don't know how you guys handle real life if an opinion gets EVERYONE on the subforum all a-twitter, flinging themselves around and cackling like wet hens. But you're FREE to do so.

HTH. Remember. It's a FORUM. People give opinions. When you post about how you acted like a cry baby in a public business, expect to be patted on the back and hugged a lot and give a warm beverage. Now, dry those tears and go about your business, nobody's making you do anything you don't want to.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Seems as though cronyism is more powerful for you guys than logic.

LMAO, your not right bright, I am without any doubt not the most popular person around here, not at any level.

You really are compensating though, it shines through for everyone to see.

Here you come and criticize a person for their method of carry and then swap it up and start squeelin like a stuck pig as soon as you get a bit of it back eh?

*sniff*

I really think you need to go back down the "don't threaten me on the internet" road you were on, it likely would have had a better outcome.

poser

OC for ME

Posted @ 07-18-2013, 04:51 PM
That is a good point and one that I follow for certain. In this instance the employee just said that I should observe the signs on the front door (of course which I did not since they were non-existent).

If I would have spoken to the management, I would have let a few more things be known, but since apparently they were a bit more knowledgeable than this employee, so having a discussion with them would probably not change anything, and might have put me in a position of seeming argumentative, which I did not want to do.
Bold text done by me.

Posted @ 07-18-2013, 07:27 PM
As an exercise in careful reading:

The OP did not say in his original post that the 'Brimley' guy was an employee. <snip>
~2.5 hours after the post by HYRYC, posted at 04:51 PM, you are referring to his op with this comment.....ok.

...well we do not allow carrying of firearms inside....
The use of the term "we" states that he is a employee. This is a logical conclusion to make based on the totality of the conversation related to us by HYRYSC.