• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OK, that MIGHT be considered a high-capacity magazine

EMNofSeattle

SFCRetired

Whats up with holding his junk? Is that some kind of Glock safety rule?

You mean you've never seen any of the "gangsta" videos? To be a "gangsta" in good standing, you have to hold your handgun sideways in one hand and your junk in the other. What this contributes to accuracy, I can only guess, but don't want to go there!:lol:

Oh, yeah, I forgot; you've got to wear your cap sideways or backward.

Red Dawg

You mean you've never seen any of the "gangsta" videos? To be a "gangsta" in good standing, you have to hold your handgun sideways in one hand and your junk in the other. What this contributes to accuracy, I can only guess, but don't want to go there!:lol:

Oh, yeah, I forgot; you've got to wear your cap sideways or backward.

He was doing his "Full Metal Jacket" march in place....They told him to hold his gun tight when he fired that many rounds...

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I found another humorous, on-topic clip made by a really cool gentleman from North Carolina (that OCs every day)...

I just can't take a guy seriously who calls himself so-and-so-1911 and then brags about how he carries nothing but Glocks.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
This just in:

Feinstein has drafted a bill to outlaw electrical tape. It matters not that a taped column of magazines doesn't work. It looks like something that could work, and that is sufficient.

HeroHog

So my 30 round mag in my Kel-Tec P-11 is too much?

2013070805.jpg

(All 3 guns share the same type mags)

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
Get your 600 round magazine for as low as 25.95, according to to Time Magazine's "The Gunfighters" publication:

tumblr_miiofl0BNl1r21k4vo1_500.jpg

Anyway, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time, after watching the video the OP posted. Which, btw, is a satire created in response to what was published in the above Time Magazine issue.

Last edited: