Thread: Kitsap Hideaway Meet-up! 7/20

Kitsap Hideaway Meet-up! 7/20

12 Noon on Saturday the 20th of July! (and the third saturday of each month following)

Well it's about time for the Regular Kitsap County OC meet-up at the Hideaway Cafe in downtown Port Orchard!

head down to Bay Street and turn on Sidney towards the waterfront, it's across from the PO library.

Great food, ...ok coffee and great friendship and conversation! Hope to see everyone there!

*note PM sent to mod
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 07-18-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: added date to title
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    Be careful of NSA-FBI infiltrators

I have had my motorcycle in and out of the shop lately. Its back in as of yesterday but I hope to have it back by Saturday. Depending on my transportation I will try and make it out this month
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

ENM you need to quit making new threads there are already two additional threads on the same subject one is stickied. It just uses up space

: 3rd Saturday at the Port Orchard hideaway meet
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    ENM you need to quit making new threads there are already two additional threads on the same subject one is stickied. It just uses up space

I've already asked a mod to replace the stickies thread....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post

Threads were for different dates.

Extra stickies were not ENM's faulty - I'm behind in my housekeeping chores, helps to remind me.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I don't have a holster yet for the wife to wear her new Rock Island 45 she won last Saturday at the picnic but we plan on stopping in. If anybody is interested the Silencer shoot is starting at 2pm the same day at KRRC.

Damn it, the plans have changed, maybe see ya at the next one.
    Last edited by divedog; 07-20-2013 at 01:51 PM.