• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kitsap Hideaway Meet-up! 7/20

EMNofSeattle

12 Noon on Saturday the 20th of July! (and the third saturday of each month following)

Well it's about time for the Regular Kitsap County OC meet-up at the Hideaway Cafe in downtown Port Orchard!

head down to Bay Street and turn on Sidney towards the waterfront, it's across from the PO library.

Great food, ...ok coffee and great friendship and conversation! Hope to see everyone there!

*note PM sent to mod

Last edited by a moderator:

fire suppressor

I have had my motorcycle in and out of the shop lately. Its back in as of yesterday but I hope to have it back by Saturday. Depending on my transportation I will try and make it out this month

1911er

ENM you need to quit making new threads there are already two additional threads on the same subject one is stickied. It just uses up space

: 3rd Saturday at the Port Orchard hideaway meet

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
ENM you need to quit making new threads there are already two additional threads on the same subject one is stickied. It just uses up space

: 3rd Saturday at the Port Orchard hideaway meet

Threads were for different dates.

Extra stickies were not ENM's faulty - I'm behind in my housekeeping chores, helps to remind me.

divedog

I don't have a holster yet for the wife to wear her new Rock Island 45 she won last Saturday at the picnic but we plan on stopping in. If anybody is interested the Silencer shoot is starting at 2pm the same day at KRRC.

Damn it, the plans have changed, maybe see ya at the next one.

Last edited: