Thread: Stand over the toilet law

Stand over the toilet law

With all this useless talk of SYG laws, that were not even brought up in the trial I go to wondering. Every time I go to a public bathroom some slob has urinated all over the wall, the toilet, the floor, everywhere but the ceiling. Why can't we have a "Stand over the toilet law"?
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    . Why can't we have a "Stand over the toilet law"?
    Because the progressives have already proposed Sit to Pee laws.

http://expertscolumn.com/content/new...t-down-and-pee
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Actually progressives have been utilizing their unwritten law of "pee on anything and everything that doesn't recognize how important I think I am" for at least 100 years already.

Yeah... I said it... and I "feel" better for having said it too.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

You'll have to blame conservatives and libertarians for that. The liberals only piss on the constitution.
    Last edited by HyDef; 07-18-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Banned
    Sorry big WW ... I sing musicals while I urinate

Re: Stand over the toilet law

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Sorry big WW ... I sing musicals while I urinate
    Singin In The Rain?

Quote Originally Posted by b0neZ View Post
    Singin In The Rain?
    Ha! Passing a stone?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Ha! Passing a stone?
    Speaking strictly from personal experience, one does not urinate when passing a kidney stone. They curl up into the fetal position, crying and moaning, while clutching their sides in agony, and trying to find that impossible position of comfort. Standing and urinating, even sitting and urinating is impossible while passing a stone, even small grain of sand sized stones.

Then you get sudden relief and no pain whatsoever, except some little throbbing sensation in your bladder, then you crawl and sit on the toilet, and urinate bloody urine, and then the stone pops into your ureter tube after your bladder, and you get the feeling that someone is pulling barb wire out of your organ.

Thank you for giving me the chance to completely kill your 'joke'.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    Speaking strictly from personal experience, one does not urinate when passing a kidney stone. They curl up into the fetal position, crying and moaning, while clutching their sides in agony, and trying to find that impossible position of comfort. Standing and urinating, even sitting and urinating is impossible while passing a stone, even small grain of sand sized stones.

Then you get sudden relief and no pain whatsoever, except some little throbbing sensation in your bladder, then you crawl and sit on the toilet, and urinate bloody urine, and then the stone pops into your ureter tube after your bladder, and you get the feeling that someone is pulling barb wire out of your organ.

I guess I was lucky, my stones were never that bad, I just felt like a very bad case of the flu with somebody kicking me in the back. Actually passing them was too much of a relief to be concerned with the final part of their journey.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    I guess I was lucky, my stones were never that bad, I just felt like a very bad case of the flu with somebody kicking me in the back. Actually passing them was too much of a relief to be concerned with the final part of their journey.
    Chuck Norris shoots them out like bullets ... he delivers pain, does not receive it

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post

Yep. BTDT. At lest now I can say I have a pretty good idea what it's like giving birth....
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan 5 View Post
    Yep. BTDT. At lest now I can say I have a pretty good idea what it's like giving birth....
    I've been told by female medical staff, doctors, and nurses, who have treated me during, and between, passing stones, at ER's, who have birthed children, and passed stones, that they prefer child birth. One E.R. nurse said she'd rather birth her triplets again than to have another stone.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

With all this useless talk of SYG laws, that were not even brought up in the trial I go to wondering. Every time I go to a public bathroom some slob has urinated all over the wall, the toilet, the floor, everywhere but the ceiling. Why can't we have a "Stand over the toilet law"?
    Yeah, when you use a public bathroom, you see that. But have you ever held a job that meant cleaning that "crap" up? I have, a few times. You wanna talk about disgusting! And all you get is minimum wage.

You name it and odds are I had to clean it up. Used sex items to used personal maintenance items to...well I think you have the idea.

I was taught that where ever I am treat the restroom there as I would my own, because I'm just a guest. How would I like for a guest to do that to my bathroom at home?
    Some people I guess weren't accustomed to having bathrooms at all.
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.