• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stand over the toilet law

WalkingWolf

With all this useless talk of SYG laws, that were not even brought up in the trial I go to wondering. Every time I go to a public bathroom some slob has urinated all over the wall, the toilet, the floor, everywhere but the ceiling. Why can't we have a "Stand over the toilet law"?

B

Bikenut

Actually progressives have been utilizing their unwritten law of "pee on anything and everything that doesn't recognize how important I think I am" for at least 100 years already.

Yeah... I said it... and I "feel" better for having said it too.

HyDef

You'll have to blame conservatives and libertarians for that. The liberals only piss on the constitution. :p

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

Ha! Passing a stone?

Speaking strictly from personal experience, one does not urinate when passing a kidney stone. They curl up into the fetal position, crying and moaning, while clutching their sides in agony, and trying to find that impossible position of comfort. Standing and urinating, even sitting and urinating is impossible while passing a stone, even small grain of sand sized stones.

Then you get sudden relief and no pain whatsoever, except some little throbbing sensation in your bladder, then you crawl and sit on the toilet, and urinate bloody urine, and then the stone pops into your ureter tube after your bladder, and you get the feeling that someone is pulling barb wire out of your organ.

Thank you for giving me the chance to completely kill your 'joke'.

WalkingWolf

Speaking strictly from personal experience, one does not urinate when passing a kidney stone. They curl up into the fetal position, crying and moaning, while clutching their sides in agony, and trying to find that impossible position of comfort. Standing and urinating, even sitting and urinating is impossible while passing a stone, even small grain of sand sized stones.

Then you get sudden relief and no pain whatsoever, except some little throbbing sensation in your bladder, then you crawl and sit on the toilet, and urinate bloody urine, and then the stone pops into your ureter tube after your bladder, and you get the feeling that someone is pulling barb wire out of your organ.

I guess I was lucky, my stones were never that bad, I just felt like a very bad case of the flu with somebody kicking me in the back. Actually passing them was too much of a relief to be concerned with the final part of their journey.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I guess I was lucky, my stones were never that bad, I just felt like a very bad case of the flu with somebody kicking me in the back. Actually passing them was too much of a relief to be concerned with the final part of their journey.

Chuck Norris shoots them out like bullets ... he delivers pain, does not receive it

Logan 5

Yep. BTDT. At lest now I can say I have a pretty good idea what it's like giving birth....

DrakeZ07

Yep. BTDT. At lest now I can say I have a pretty good idea what it's like giving birth....

I've been told by female medical staff, doctors, and nurses, who have treated me during, and between, passing stones, at ER's, who have birthed children, and passed stones, that they prefer child birth. One E.R. nurse said she'd rather birth her triplets again than to have another stone.

Logan 5

With all this useless talk of SYG laws, that were not even brought up in the trial I go to wondering. Every time I go to a public bathroom some slob has urinated all over the wall, the toilet, the floor, everywhere but the ceiling. Why can't we have a "Stand over the toilet law"?

Yeah, when you use a public bathroom, you see that. But have you ever held a job that meant cleaning that "crap" up? I have, a few times. You wanna talk about disgusting! And all you get is minimum wage.

You name it and odds are I had to clean it up. Used sex items to used personal maintenance items to...well I think you have the idea.

I was taught that where ever I am treat the restroom there as I would my own, because I'm just a guest. How would I like for a guest to do that to my bathroom at home?
Some people I guess weren't accustomed to having bathrooms at all.