• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zimmerman CAN'T have his gun back - DOJ screws with him

WalkingWolf

Brad Thor, a fiction writer, has offered to buy Zman the gun of his choice, and all the ammo he wants. But again he would have to get past the insta check.

EMNofSeattle

Brad Thor, a fiction writer, has offered to buy Zman the gun of his choice, and all the ammo he wants. But again he would have to get past the insta check.

I don't see why he wouldn't clear?

He is not convicted, he's not under indictment, he hasn't fled from another state to avoid a warrant or subpeona, not committed to a mental hospital, no active restraining orders or DV convictions... what exact criteria would they use to block his NCIC check?

Silvertongue

I don't see why he wouldn't clear?

He is not convicted, he's not under indictment, he hasn't fled from another state to avoid a warrant or subpeona, not committed to a mental hospital, no active restraining orders or DV convictions... what exact criteria would they use to block his NCIC check?

It wouldn't "feel" right.

It might offend someone.

Someone might be scared.

He might have to use it again.

Plenty of reasons, all "good enough" for the DoJ

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Zimmerman cannot get his gun back because it was included in a shipment to the Mexican drug cartels. But not to worry, they are tracking it. [not sure if sarcasm or not]

If DOJ is "asking" the Sanford PD to hold on to all evidence they must have opened a formal investigation. (Did anybody think they would not?)

stay safe.

jbone

The POTUS does not want Zimmerman able to defend himself again, it's clear, as the POS of the US was just on fueling the race war. He said s h i t like it could have been him 35 years ago, little old ladies are clinging to their purses in elevators all across America when a black person is there, and crap all blacks have been followed, including him. What is this bonehead up to, my guess crisis, never let a crisis go to waste is their motto.
Why is the POS not commenting on black on black, because he's anti-white, that's why!

DocWalker

They "asked?" What does that mean?

This does NOT preclude him from legally buying another gun. He is a free man with no conviction or pending indictment. I'd offer him one of mine, but I'm certain I'd be standing in line to give him one.

He could have a choice from my collection and I would sell it to him for $1.00. I agree 100%

DocWalker

What about the 1 million bond he posted?

Let me get this correct. The government confiscated the legal weapons of an innocent citizen?

Z will have more issues to support his civil action.

1- The G is violating his constitutional right to keep an bear arms.
2- The G is violating his constitutional right to due process.

Z civil litigation attorney must think he died and went to civil litigation heaven.

Can you say,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best regards.

CCJ

Yes and it is taxpayers like you and me that will have to pay for the idiots in Washington stupidity.

jbone

1- The G is violating his constitutional right to keep an bear arms.
2- The G is violating his constitutional right to due process.

Fact! Obozo and Holdem don't give a rats ass, they don't believe in the constitution.