• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 7/20

CavTrooperCason

Trying to keep the association between screen/user names and real names is not one of my strong suits -sorry guys.

DoubleTap can hear a name once and never forget it. Don't know how she does it.

No worries, The Only people who's real names I remember are Taz Dad, Peter, Scouser, Skid and yourself. Names are not my strong suit either.

scouser

No worries, The Only people who's real names I remember are Taz Dad, Peter, Scouser, Skid and yourself. Names are not my strong suit either.

you can't even remember Logan's name ? I bet you'll never forget the smell he was responsible for in the bathroom.

thedevilrobyjohn

After everyone but Joe and I were gone, we were at our reserved smoking table (Newspaper stand outside) and a fellow with no nose rode up on a Harley.

He looked at my bike, then at us, then went inside. Then he came back out and asked if we were security. I said, no, we're just exercising our second amendment rights to keep and bear arms.

Then he told us how he carried three guns plus had XXXX guns at home and one he had taken off of a Viet Cong somebody, he'd killed:eek:

Then he said he liked big bullets, which of course necessitated me pulling one of my purdy boolits out for show and tell. All he could say was..."that'd hurt".:rolleyes:

It was time to go so we said goodbye to each other and the fellow with no nose, who replied..."Nice bike". So ended another legendary Saturday breakfast.

thats funny because I had another idiot approach me at the festival....he had all of my guns plus 20 more and a gold desert eagle and the same gun in the rifle version.....how many horses do I have he said....I said one....oh we have 400000 in Texas.......the police wouldnt allow him to carry his desert eagle because it was armor piercing....I felt this guy getting closer and closer and then actually walk with me one my strong side....he was toothless and meth'd out....strange how guns make stupid people even stupider....good thing he didnt grab my strong side open carried because my.38 was palmed in my left pocket......never boring

Last edited: