Thread: Don't tase me, bro. I wanna die.

Banned

Don't tase me, bro. I wanna die.

Police save a man trying to kill himself by walking into traffic.

There was video of this on the newscast. I notice the web page only has a still of the tasing. When the video is available, I'll post it.

Kinda funny the way the guy goes down, nearly faceplanting in the pavement.

http://www.fox45now.com/shared/news/...id_14779.shtml

Banned
    And this has something to do with carry? Should be in the social lounge maybe?

Banned

Don't tase me, bro. I wanna die.

The Social Lounge is the appropriate place. Oops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Police save a man trying to kill himself by walking into traffic.

There was video of this on the newscast. I notice the web page only has a still of the tasing. When the video is available, I'll post it.

Kinda funny the way the guy goes down, nearly faceplanting in the pavement.

http://www.fox45now.com/shared/news/...id_14779.shtml
    If you hunt up a number of tasering videos, you'll find most don't even break their fall--just go rigid and fall. This is how taserings end up with so many chipped teeth and head injuries. Cop pulls a taser on you, the pain of the electric shock is the least of your worries. Plenty of people have bounced their head off the sidewalk or curb.

Police way too often resort to these electro-torture compliance devices. Using a baton above the shoulders is lethal force--that is to say hitting a person in the head with a baton is lethal force. But, bouncing his head off a curb isn't.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned