Thread: Moronic and Evil Comment by Obama

Banned

Moronic and Evil Comment by Obama

He is asking what if M had been of age and had been armed. Could he have stood his ground and shot Z?

How stupid. No. Z did NOTHING threatening to M. M attacked Z!

Following someone suspicious, breaking off that surveillance when asked to do so, and walking back to your truck is neither illegal nor threatening.

So, no, instigator-in-chief, M would have been guilty of murder if he had shot and killed Z. Hell, he would have been guilty of murder had Z not shot him! After all, he did illegally attack Z even though he did not have a gun.

Worst president ever, doing everything possible to destroy the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    He is asking what if M had been of age and had been armed.
    The road to Hell is paved with what-ifs. It belies his supposed legal training that he would indulge in such a hypothetical - all to instigate animus.

He has also conflated Trayvon as himself and his son. He should'a pinched his head while he was a pup, the world would be a better place.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-19-2013 at 06:54 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Smile

I saw that at work today and about blew a gasket. Did you also hear him make excuses for the black people rioting, protesting and assaulting people because of emotional feelings about the past? What a crock of ****!

If Obama's father had used a condom could it have saved us all a lot of heartache...
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned

Moronic and Evil Comment by Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    That's racist.
    I hope that is sarcasm. If it isn't, then you are demonstrating the precise problem that this country is having with race relations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

If he was not president I would dismiss his comments as those of an arrogant buffoon that will never amount to anything. Sad to say he is the president and for the president to engage in racial politics is disgraceful. It is going to be a long three years.

Quote Originally Posted by MamabearCali View Post
    If he was not president I would dismiss his comments as those of an arrogant buffoon that will never amount to anything. Sad to say he is the president and for the president to engage in racial politics is disgraceful. It is going to be a long three years.
    Let's not forget this man went to law school. What the heck was he doing there, doing drugs?
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Let's not forget this man went to law school. What the heck was he doing there, doing drugs?
    For as bad as he is at constitutional law he had to be toasted the whole time he was there. He must have been on a "must pass list." My high school govt teacher would kick his sorry tail in simple constitution theory. If I ever spouted the baloney he does I would have been laughed out of class.

If Obama's father had used a condom could it have saved us all a lot of heartache...
    Let's stay focused. We all know the problems with the republic are not because of one man. If Obama was not in office, the same ignorant electorate would have elected some other person just as destructive. Keep your eye on the ball. We have an educational issue.

someone suggested Zimmerman change his name to Ben Ghazi because then the govt and media will stop talking about him

Banned
    He went to Harvard .... not a place to get educated ... your still a moron when you graduate

So, you don't think Obama is a puppet?

Re: Moronic and Evil Comment by Obama

The general trend is for each administration to be worse than the last. I think it's because the people of the country become increasingly immoral and ignorant.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    So, you don't think Obama is a puppet?
    A puppet perhaps, but not a sockpuppet. You do know where the puppeteer puts his hand to manipulate a sockpuppet? That's why his daddy didn't use a condom.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    The general trend is for each administration to be worse than the last. I think it's because the people of the country become increasingly immoral and ignorant.
    Qft... I constantly struggle between focusing on the general population and 'those in power'

I try to remember that in reality those in power are really just like the general population, despite what they have most people believing
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 07-20-2013 at 12:36 PM.

That's racist.