• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need some range time

NAVYBLUE

Back in PA for about (1) week. Former Tobyhanna PA (Monroe county) resident of (20) years after (28) in the NAVY.

Looking for a local range to practice that doesn't require a yearly fee plus daily fee as I am heading to MD in a week and then back to Las Vegas, NV where I retired to.

Looking to get some practice in.

Thanks in advance for any help.

NAVYBLUE

Steve in PA

If you are in Tobyhanna, then the easiest place for you to go to is the PA Game Commission Range off of Rt 423, right near one of their buildings. You only problem it that these ranges are no longer "free". In order to use the range you need either a valid PA hunting license or a range use permit. An option is to find a buddy who has one of these and you ca tag along as his buddy, as you are allowed (1) guest if you have a hunting license or range permit.