• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

adapters for shotgun to shoot handgun rounds - anyone have one?

SFCRetired

Kind of negates the advantage of having a shotgun that can handle more than one round. Only possible advantage I can see would be for someone who can't handle a large-caliber pistol because of their size or some physical infirmity. Even then, the disadvantages, to me, outweigh the advantages.

Me? I'm still like the old Cajun who had one of them shoot-guns what shoot three times when the game warden is around and six times when he ain't!!:lol:

Logan 5

Sounds good for a SHTF scenario and you have a shotgun but no pistol. When the SHTF ammo will be available, odds are not in the caliber you or others use.

ETA: I will say though the adapter appears to be more of a burden to use that makes it suitable only for a survival/SHTF scenario.

Last edited: