• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Webster County

xdmcompact

Even if someone answered yes, would you trust that they took the time to verify that it is legal in those areas? Never take someone's word on it, always verify yourself. Say you get stopped because it's illegal, well Bob said its ok, so I took his word on it. That will not get you out of trouble with the police. Your best bet is to go to each municipality and ask to see the weapons ordinances, that way you have proof that it is either legal or not. Usually for a small fee they will give you a copy of the ordinance. Oh and never ask a police officer, they can and do lie to keep you from carrying a firearm.

Last edited: