Thread: Wythevile meet and greet

Wythevile meet and greet

hey gang, i have been wanting to do a Meet & greet in the Wythevile area. it could also be close to it. anybody have any ideas of where we could meet. might consider a picnic. let us know and we'll set up a date
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Never ask! It goes for meet&greets as well as for rules about merchant policies about customers OCing.

Pick a place and time, then announce it.

It's a long haul from Richmond, but there might be a chance some of us will try to show up.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

you are right SKIDMARK. i am about not quite an hour from Wythevile, and i just didn't know of a good place to have one. sort of testing the waters

BTW i know it is a long way for you Richmond guys, and I did appreciate you came to the last one i tried to have
    Last edited by papa bear; 07-22-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Go to www.yelp.com . Enter the type of food you are interested in (American, Japanese, German) and use the "near location" search. Check the reviews - try to find recent reviews.

American food in Wythville gets you http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc...9830f0f73fcec9 .

Skipping Shoney's and Waffle House you have 4 choices.

Go for it.

stay safe.

ETA - there actually are Japanese and German restaurants around there. Who knew?!?
    Last edited by skidmark; 07-22-2013 at 08:03 PM.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit