Thread: We need to stop these wannabe firemen

We need to stop these wannabe firemen

So this vigilante firemen wannabe pulled some guy from an overturned truck... did he call the dispatcher and ask for permission first?

We need to stop this, obviously we need to charge him with something...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=19735432

FUQ

.............George Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement....................
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

So how long has it been ok to assault members of the form with such drool.

It must of took every bit of courage to step out of the safety of his car to help others. With so many people, and the media out to get you the last place you want to be is a place like a accident where everyone around is focused on you.

It shows compassion to help others trumps his own safety.

This really would have had a great twist if he would have pulled the prosecutor or Martins parents from a burning car saving their lives...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    So this vigilante firemen wannabe pulled some guy from an overturned truck... did he call the dispatcher and ask for permission first?

FUQ
    What color were the people he saved? Did he follow them first?

Seriously, though, we are chewing up and spitting out good people, and rewarding the slugs of society. I wonder what the result of all of this will be.

I've already seen in different locations, comments to the news basically "were the people in the vehicle white" or "I bet they where white".
    Again pushing racial BS when there is no facts. To me, the comments are racist. At least most people rebuked the comments.

But what really burns me is there are comments stating "I bet it was a publicity stunt".
    Like GZ set the roll-over accident up so he could look good or is driving around with a scanner so he can heroically respond.
    It doesn't sound like they are being sarcastic or just trolling, the comments sound like they could actually believe it.

From Facebook:

Darla XXXXX I'd bet you money those people he "saved" were white.
    Like · Reply · 6 · 3 hours ago

Robyn XXXXX Why? he's not
    Like · 1 · 3 hours ago

Darla XXXXX But he thinks he's white. People need to move on, yes, but remember...he's still a racist.
    Like · 2 · 3 hours ago

Pam XXXXX He's not mexican. his mom is from Peru. Who said he was Mexican??
    Like · 3 hours ago

Richard XXXXX Why does it matter if they were European descent or African descent? Saving lives is saving lives.
    Like · 1 · 2 hours ago

Charles XXXXX Darla, the only raciest I see in your comments and those after it are yours........
    Like · 2 hours ago

Doug XXXXX Sorry Darla, the DOJ & FBI's almost 300 page report: (from the Miami Herald) "the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting,".
    GZ had previously championed for a black homeless man who was beaten by the son of a white police lieutenant forcing an investigation and arrest.
    And note, GZ has a black grandparent making him 1/4 black. He's from a multi-race family, living (at the time) a fairly evenly mixed race community.
    When you run to the scene of an accident, you don't know the color of the people in the car, you just know people need help, and you are going to help them.
    You may want to review your statements here, race based statements with no facts to back them could be considered racist... just saying.
    Like · 2 hours ago

Darla XXXXX I really shouldn't have started this...
    Like · 1 · 2 hours ago
    "Guns are not the problem … crazy is the problem” ... “We cannot legislate our society to the craziest amongst us.” - Jon Stewart
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." - Tolkien

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    What color were the people he saved? Did he follow them first?

Seriously, though, we are chewing up and spitting out good people, and rewarding the slugs of society. I wonder what the result of all of this will be.
    Well, I hope that there is a good samaritan law lol

With the group humor aside, I really pray that this helps George get past this awful experience.
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.

Banned
    What does George need to get past?

It is the people who want him dead or who irrationally hate the man who need to get past something!

The only thing Z needs is his life back, the one that the race-mongers, the media, and the government took away from him.

Don't forget that there seems to be one or two members here who have indicated that GZ still deserves a whuppin.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Don't forget that there seems to be one or two members here who have indicated that GZ still deserves a whuppin.
    for what??? lol
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

Clearly, such saving of lives must be carefully analyzed for racial motivation. If the lifesaver looks like a racist, we definitely need to throw him under the rolled SUV.

Seriously though, props to Zim.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Maybe Angelina Jolie will step up like she did in "Mr &n Mrs Smith"? I hear she's an anti, despite being a Tomb Raider (on TV).

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    Maybe Angelina Jolie will step up like she did in "Mr &n Mrs Smith"? I hear she's an anti, despite being a Tomb Raider (on TV).
    Where did you hear that nonsense? Both Brad and Angelina own guns, and have a private shooting range. Brad has made comments supporting the right to keep and bear arms.

"I absolutely don’t believe you can put sanctions or shackles on what is made. Nor do I want to pretend the world is different than what we witnessed that night… America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong.”

Brad Pitt

“I bought original, real guns of the type we used in ‘Tomb Raider’ for security. Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one. And yes, I’d be able to use it if I had to … If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I’ve no problem shooting them.”

Angelina Jolie
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 07-23-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    Not even close to being an inti - quite the opposite very strong, outgoing pro RKBA supporter.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post

FUQ
    People this could lead to outbreaks of people all over the country helping people! We need to take to the streets and demand justice! Obama needs to step up and do something! It is the governments jobs to help people! Please Obama get on tv and tell the nation how that could have been you at one time! We are a nation emotional lost without you telling us this. PLEASE make us feel good!

And before someone reads this and can't tell yes I am being sarcastic.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

The people rescued are apparently receiving threats from the Trayvon Trash. Plus the spineless media is camped out in front of their house.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned

I am anxiously awaiting Obama coming out against GSL (Good Samaritan Laws) that protect folks from lawsuits arising from damages done while trying to save someone's life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

I am anxiously awaiting Obama coming out against GSL (Good Samaritan Laws) that protect folks from lawsuits arising from damages done while trying to save someone's life.

<o>
    He will probably issue an executive order against them.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Re: We need to stop these wannabe firemen

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Where did you hear that nonsense? Both Brad and Angelina own guns, and have a private shooting range...
    Unless I'm mistaken that private range was actually a gift to his wife.

<o>
    werent they just out to get some skittles and "ice tea" GZ sure did mess up their plans... lol
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

Quote Originally Posted by PFC HALE View Post
    werent they just out to get some skittles and "ice tea" GZ sure did mess up their plans... lol
    Silly Trayvon, he could have bought skittles in the jail commissary.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Silly Trayvon, he could have bought skittles in the jail commissary.
    He could have also traded for them, presuming that he was so motivated
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

What does George need to get past?

It is the people who want him dead or who irrationally hate the man who need to get past something!

The only thing Z needs is his life, and his gun back, the one that the race-mongers, the media, and the government took away from him.
    Edited for additional needs...
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    He could have also traded for them, presuming that he was so motivated
    I'd do anything for Skittles !