Thread: Open and concealed welcome

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Open and concealed welcome

http://www.sportsmanshow.com/

We talked to the show owner and he welcomes both open and concealed carry. There is a breakfast planned at iver City Diner before the show on Saturday.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    http://www.sportsmanshow.com/

We talked to the show owner and he welcomes both open and concealed carry. There is a breakfast planned at iver City Diner before the show on Saturday.
    .................................................. ...................^.....^......^.......
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

i really wish i could go to this. These things are my "disney world". I could spend all three days there adn sitll want to go back for another. but i will be in north cakalaki for my wedding that weekend. booo, i wonder if they would miss me at the rehearsal? lol.
    Last edited by lil_shawn1990; 07-23-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    “The constitution shall never be construed… to prevent the people of the united states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms”

Alexander Hamilton

So the question of who is behind the "no loaded firearms or magazines" rule is exposed?

I'm sure the Sportsman Show" carries insurance.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    So the question of who is behind the "no loaded firearms or magazines" rule is exposed?

stay safe.
    Here are the posts:

RE: Virginia Outdoors Show (RIR) 9th, 10th, & 11th of August)Just looking over the site. I haven't been for a few years. Is open carry allowed and anyone know anything about the Commonwealths Sportsmans alliance?
    My wife won't let me go if I'm gonna start fights.

RE: Virginia Outdoors Show (RIR) 9th, 10th, & 11th of August)
    (06-19-2013 01:36 PM)67gt390fb Wrote:
    (06-19-2013 01:29 PM)peternap Wrote: Just looking over the site. I haven't been for a few years. Is open carry allowed and anyone know anything about the Commonwealths Sportsmans alliance?
    My wife won't let me go if I'm gonna start fights.
    tell your keeper i'll keep you out of trouble, trying to get these guys to meet for breakfast at RCD before the show.
    I sent a email asking about concealed/open carry at the show.

Breakfast sounds like a great idea. My wife and daughter are coming with me so hopefully they will be willing to get up extra early

RE: Virginia Outdoors Show (RIR) 9th, 10th, & 11th of August)Here you go Peter!!!

"Brandon

yes you may carry with a permit or carry open
    "you may tote!!"
    see you there and thanks for asking before hand

Hugh H. Crittenden
    Virginia Outdoor Sportsman Show
    (804) 241-1137
    http://www.sportsmanshow.com"

stay safe.
    Yeah, but it's not a "Gun Show"....

Roscoe
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

It's just not clear if any of the gun shops with tables there will be merely advertising or offering products for sale.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

It's just not clear if any of the gun shops with tables there will be merely advertising or offering products for sale.

stay safe.
    Some offer products. I'm not sure about guns but I've bought bows and gun accessories. If I remember right, Clark's sells about anything you can think of.