• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 7/27/13

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 7/27 9:30 AM

River City Diner
803 East Parham Road...........Directions
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500
Starter topics:

Tomato festivals - something was rotten in the basket.

Status of several court cases.

Best year for Glock - 1911.

Are we still having a drought?

speed41ae

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No mention of the big after party? Guess folks will have to go to http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?116056-Open-and-concealed-welcome to read about it.

Barring sudden complications it looks like I will be able to make this one. I'll also have the ATV charged up for the after party.

stay safe.

Breakfast is going to last for two weeks? I guess that it is only slightly longer that usual. :p

:lol: :lol: Skid doesn' t like to be late. :lol: :lol:
[h=1]The Virginia Outdoor Sportsman Show 2013 - Aug. 9, 10, & 11th[/h] [h=2][/h]

va_tazdad

Well......ahhh YEAH !

Sure! Go ahead! Make fun of the handicapped.

stay safe.

Like that is something new? Next you will be saying how defenseless you are, right?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately, I will have to miss this week. AC guy is arriving at 0 dark 30 to install a new heatpump system. We have been without AC for 3 weeks now.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Like that is something new? Next you will be saying how defenseless you are, right?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately, I will have to miss this week. AC guy is arriving at 0 dark 30 to install a new heatpump system. We have been without AC for 3 weeks now.

Normally I'd point out how totally wrong you are, but then everybody would start talking about whether I was normal or not.

Now we know why you have been pulling all those extra shifts - riding around in the A/C beats sweating at home in front of The Cartoon Channel.

See you at the next one you can make.

stay safe.

sidestreet

Will try to make this one...,

seeing how we missed the last couple or few. May bring mrs. sidestreet too! BTW, loved the "S.O.S.", Skid, thanks!!! ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

lil_shawn1990

I'll be there. coming from quantico, so it'll be a good trip in the bronco. Took the top off in May, so i am always looking for a reason to make long trips.

Cap&Ball

Room for two more?

My wife (Ladyhawke) and I will be heading down for breakfast if there is room. - As long as folks from Occoquan are allowed to travel that far south. :) We are still trying to decide if we should ride our motorcycles or take the car.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
My wife (Ladyhawke) and I will be heading down for breakfast if there is room. - As long as folks from Occoquan are allowed to travel that far south. :) We are still trying to decide if we should ride our motorcycles or take the car.
Always room for more friends - RCD is most accommodating too. We'll be on the lookout for you.

Weather should be great for a ride :)

JesterP99

Re: Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 7/27

I'll be there with my wife. Going to the Amelia beef festival and was able to get off work for the day.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Beware how much time you spend south of the Ni. Too long and you will be able to literally see any liberalness/progressiveness coming out of your pores.

It's only if you plan on crossing the James that you will need to show your visa and proof of immunizations.

stay safe.

Cap&Ball

Beware how much time you spend south of the Ni. Too long and you will be able to literally see any liberalness/progressiveness coming out of your pores.

It's only if you plan on crossing the James that you will need to show your visa and proof of immunizations.

stay safe.

No liberal/progressive tendencies here. The military decided they needed our efforts near DC. So we live in the area with most retained freedom. It is fun here... we will try to have all traces of duct tape removed from our heads before we leave.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Sorry, My comment was not directed at you specifically. Should have used "NoVa-ites" instead. And it's even more pronounced with Jerseyites. We have living proof, but he refuses to come to the OC dinners for fear he will be exposed to BBQ.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll be there but the keeper says I have to finish the roof before it rains.

Toggle Switch says he's coming too:uhoh:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'll be there but the keeper says I have to finish the roof before it rains.

Toggle Switch says he's coming too:uhoh:

I've got some tarps and bungee cords/rope you can have - makes "fixing" the roof easier. :D

stay safe.