Thread: Wisconsin Conceal To Carry Law a Model For North Carolina? YES!

Wisconsin Conceal To Carry Law a Model For North Carolina? YES!

This is good news for N.C Residents.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-new-gun-laws/

1) the article says nothing about WI, or about their new law being in any way related to WI law
    2) wrong state forum, again

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    1) the article says nothing about WI, or about their new law being in any way related to WI law
    2) wrong state forum, again
    Why am I the only one you have to rebuke? There are 3 posts on WI blog: Illinois,Arkansas and Mississippi and you have not rebuked the poster/s
    The point of my post is based on an ASSUMPTION regarding similarities. Their 3 houses are Republican and just made sweeping changes just now. I have written to their governor and am waiting an answer that will show me that I am either wrong or right.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    This is good news for N.C Residents.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-new-gun-laws/
    It is only good news for those with elitist cards. It means nothing to the rest of the citizens as far as gun rights. Another step to turn rights into privileges.

As far as restaurants and bars, that was already covered in US V Black.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    It is only good news for those with elitist cards. It means nothing to the rest of the citizens as far as gun rights. Another step to turn rights into privileges.

Thanks I'll look up the case

+1

http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinions...d/115084.p.pdf

Good case for people to read...
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Most of the Wisconsin laws that affect concealed carry, were created or modified in Wisconsin Act 35. They identify a number of circumstances and situations in which concealed carry in Wisconsin is lawful for people who have NOT received a Concealed Carry license from Wisconsin or any other state. They also define public parking areas where possession is allowed, even if areas adjacent are posted against open or concealed carry. In addition non-prohibition of carry in some state managed areas, provide pre-emption in similar areas managed by county or local government, and allow carry in those areas.

I am wary of those who use names like "elitist cards" to garner added support for their opinions. I do not feel guilty or ashamed to have a CCL, whatever it is called by others.
    Wis. CCL #5x Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .40 S&W, Utah CFP

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E6chevron View Post
    I am wary of those who use names like "elitist cards" to garner added support for their opinions. I do not feel guilty or ashamed to have a CCL, whatever it is called by others.
    E6, meet WW, who has no tolerance for the opinions of others. In fact, you're not even allowed to have an opinion unless it matches his.

If he calls it an "elitist card", then you'd better believe that's what it truly is. Don't bother arguing, because he's always right - just accept it.
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by E6chevron View Post
    I do not feel guilty or ashamed to have a CCL, whatever it is called by others.
    Why not?

I feel guilty and ashamed to have a driver's license.
    Last edited by marshaul; 07-25-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Why not?

I feel guilty and ashamed to have a driver's license.
    ?? Ashamed? Why? I feel abused and controlled...but not ashamed as it was our parents, grandparents, et al that have sold us out over the years leaving us where we are now.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by carolina guy View Post
    ?? Ashamed? Why? I feel abused and controlled...but not ashamed as it was our parents, grandparents, et al that have sold us out over the years leaving us where we are now.
    It is shameful to be abused and controlled.

It is shameful to be abused and controlled.
    It IS shameful to take it like a sheep when you can do something about it, or at least try.