• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Conceal To Carry Law a Model For North Carolina? YES!

Law abider

1) the article says nothing about WI, or about their new law being in any way related to WI law
2) wrong state forum, again

Why am I the only one you have to rebuke? There are 3 posts on WI blog: Illinois,Arkansas and Mississippi and you have not rebuked the poster/s
The point of my post is based on an ASSUMPTION regarding similarities. Their 3 houses are Republican and just made sweeping changes just now. I have written to their governor and am waiting an answer that will show me that I am either wrong or right.

WalkingWolf

E6chevron

It is only good news for those with elitist cards. It means nothing to the rest of the citizens as far as gun rights. Another step to turn rights into privileges.

As far as restaurants and bars, that was already covered in US V Black.

Most of the Wisconsin laws that affect concealed carry, were created or modified in Wisconsin Act 35. They identify a number of circumstances and situations in which concealed carry in Wisconsin is lawful for people who have NOT received a Concealed Carry license from Wisconsin or any other state. They also define public parking areas where possession is allowed, even if areas adjacent are posted against open or concealed carry. In addition non-prohibition of carry in some state managed areas, provide pre-emption in similar areas managed by county or local government, and allow carry in those areas.

I am wary of those who use names like "elitist cards" to garner added support for their opinions. I do not feel guilty or ashamed to have a CCL, whatever it is called by others.

Have Gun - Will Carry

I am wary of those who use names like "elitist cards" to garner added support for their opinions. I do not feel guilty or ashamed to have a CCL, whatever it is called by others.

E6, meet WW, who has no tolerance for the opinions of others. In fact, you're not even allowed to have an opinion unless it matches his. :banghead:

If he calls it an "elitist card", then you'd better believe that's what it truly is. Don't bother arguing, because he's always right - just accept it. :rolleyes: