Thread: New holster

New holster

Hi everyone, I just got back from H&H range and bought me a new holster for my ruger LC9. It is black leather with a thumb break for open carry. Now comes the fun part. learning to shoot right handed which should not be a problem because I am left handed and play drums right handed. I also shoot rifles right handed. Is that weired or what?
    I know that there are people out there that write left handed but do alot of things right handed. I am wearing my holster right now to break it in. The holster is a 3 slot
    with thumb break made by looper leather. Can't wait until I take it to the range and put it to the test.

Gregg

My brother is left handed and shoots right handed. I think it is common.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

I shoot long guns and bows lefthanded...I do everything else wrong.

You know I bought a looper from h and h about 4 months ago and the snap to me is not snapping right. It is way to easy to unsnap I can move and it pops the snap. Wondering what the warranty is on it. Was the 80.00 one.

Anyone know if you can contact them and take it down to del city where they are and have the snap replaced?

New holster

Quote Originally Posted by donsadlerjr View Post
    You know I bought a looper from h and h about 4 months ago and the snap to me is not snapping right. It is way to easy to unsnap I can move and it pops the snap. Wondering what the warranty is on it. Was the 80.00 one.

Anyone know if you can contact them and take it down to del city where they are and have the snap replaced?
    Yes just take your holster in and if you have your receipt they should be able to fix the snap on it.