• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New holster

gwhitegm60

Hi everyone, I just got back from H&H range and bought me a new holster for my ruger LC9. It is black leather with a thumb break for open carry. Now comes the fun part. learning to shoot right handed which should not be a problem because I am left handed and play drums right handed. I also shoot rifles right handed. Is that weired or what?
I know that there are people out there that write left handed but do alot of things right handed. I am wearing my holster right now to break it in. The holster is a 3 slot
with thumb break made by looper leather. Can't wait until I take it to the range and put it to the test.

Gregg

donsadlerjr

You know I bought a looper from h and h about 4 months ago and the snap to me is not snapping right. It is way to easy to unsnap I can move and it pops the snap. Wondering what the warranty is on it. Was the 80.00 one.

Anyone know if you can contact them and take it down to del city where they are and have the snap replaced?

gwhitegm60

You know I bought a looper from h and h about 4 months ago and the snap to me is not snapping right. It is way to easy to unsnap I can move and it pops the snap. Wondering what the warranty is on it. Was the 80.00 one.

Anyone know if you can contact them and take it down to del city where they are and have the snap replaced?

Yes just take your holster in and if you have your receipt they should be able to fix the snap on it.