• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new laws do something good - cancelled gun "buyback"

MKEgal

Because of the requirement that all transfers go through an FFL, a scheduled gun "buyback" in Boulder has been cancelled.
:lol: :banana: :monkey

I think the featured sheriff needs to be taken out of office for his anti-rights actions.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://armsandthelaw.com/archives/2013/07/sauce_for_the_g_1.php

The Boulder Co Interfaith Council announced a gun "buyback."

Only to be forced to cancel due to Colorado's new gun laws. They'd have to run each purchase through an FFL, "which would be too expensive and too difficult."

My heart goes out to them - not!

What this does show is that they are a bunch of hypocrites. If they were true believers they would proceed regardless of the cost or time/effort involved.

stay safe.

JamesB

Because of the requirement that all transfers go through an FFL, a scheduled gun "buyback" in Boulder has been cancelled.
:lol: :banana: :monkey

I think the featured sheriff needs to be taken out of office for his anti-rights actions.

I'm kinda sad the "Buyback" is cancelled. I have a couple of junk guns that could be traded up for Bronco's tickets.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I wonder if just an AR lower would be good enough to get their goodies ... then order a zillion cheap polymer 80% lowers (or some of those dreadful plate AR lower kits that cost like 5 dollars), drill 1 hole (now its a gun) and make some easy cash.