• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FL home invaders bring toy gun, meet a real one

MKEgal

Two men broke into a FL home which held 5 people.
A visitor in the home drew a pistol, opened fire, hit both intruders multiple times.
They made it outside before collapsing.

tampabay.com story here

Is it wrong that I'm laughing at their stupidity?

eye95

The same thing happened here in Fairborn a few months ago. Five thugs, two shot, one dead. The four surviving suspects were charged with murder in the death of their co-thug. A few days ago, they all pleaded out to manslaughter and armed robbery (toy gun). All were sentenced to ten years.

Dumbasses. At least one was removed from the gene pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

davidmcbeth

Banned
The same thing happened here in Fairborn a few months ago. Five thugs, two shot, one dead. The four surviving suspects were charged with murder in the death of their co-thug. A few days ago, they all pleaded out to manslaughter and armed robbery (toy gun). All were sentenced to ten years.

Dumbasses. At least one was removed from the gene pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

They'll be out in five ... most likely.

No more trick or treating for those guys ...