• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

There should be massive protests outside the homes of criminal cops

Would you protest at the home of a cop who had perpetrated a serious enough crime?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

minarchist

The criminality that pervades the monopoly that is law enforcement seems to be becoming worse, in terms of both quality and quantity, at an accelerating pace. These enemies of humanity need to be hit back as hard as is legally permissible. Protesting outside of a person's home is still legal (abortion providers had it happen to them all the time in the 1990s), and OC is legal in many states and would be a nice touch. A bully is fundamentally a coward, and no legal activity will make a thug $hit his pants more than knowing that (1) his unlisted addresse isn't as secret as he thought that it was*, and (2) there are a lot of local people (preferably conspicuously armed people) who are tired of his B.S. and are not going to tolerate it any more, and (3) his neighbors and family members, if they didn't know already, will see that he has been exposed as an enemy of humanity.

There is a lot of complaining about bad apples in law enforcement here in the Social Lounge, and very little discourse in the way of what to do about them. I hope to change that.

* Yes, there are legal ways of obtaining unpublished addresses.

XD40sc

The cop is the wrong target, protest outside the DA's house until he presses charges against the cop.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Didn't they just ban this?

I'd protest, in principle. But I ain't gonna be the only guy standing outside a cops house with a sign. I'm afraid this is the deterring factor for everyone else, too.

I certainly don't believe that most Americans approve of the state of policing today, although they've been condition to be terrified of the logical solutions.

That's one of the reasons I like OC: at least gun rights are mainstream. Every so often a new gun owner decides that they can do for themselves, better, what police ostensibly do.

Last edited:

minarchist

Didn't they just ban this?

Where?

I'd protest, in principle. But I ain't gonna be the only guy standing outside a cops house with a sign. I'm afraid this is the deterring factor for everyone else, too.

Do you think that fear or felonious action by the cop is a valid concern?

I certainly don't believe that most Americans approve of the state of policing today, although they've been condition to be terrified of the logical solutions.

Defunding?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

All the hubbub about this so-called "anti-protest bill".

I think it's overblown – government doesn't need to pass new laws to have us by the short and curlies; at this point I think they pass new laws mostly for sport (too bad we're the game).

Do you think that fear or felonious action by the cop is a valid concern?

Valid for heroes willing to lay it all on the line? No. Valid for guys who "just want to get home at night"? Yes.

(I see what I did there. :p)

Defunding?

Defunding, disarmament, proper criminal and civil liability, jury nullification, and ultimately a return to victim-initiated justice all come to mind.

Each of these has been carefully demonized such that many folks believe any one of these things, should it come to pass, would immediately allow chaos and criminality to run rampant.

Last edited:

minarchist

All the hubbub about this so-called "anti-protest bill".

I think it's overblown – government doesn't need to pass new laws to have us by the short and curlies; at this point I think they pass new laws mostly for sport (too bad we're the game).

I asked where to find out where you think this ban took place.

countryclubjoe

Filing a legal complaint in a court of law is much stronger and more financially profitable then protesting on a tyrants private property.
Shame the criminal that is acting under color of law in a court of law then publish your winning case in as many newspapers and media outlets as possible. Do not allow silence to be part of your settlement agreement.
Owning a tyrants property will be much more satisfying then marching and shouting on a tyrants property.

My .02

CCJ

countryclubjoe

Get tyrants address, file a civil complaint, stand across the road when the tyrant is packing whatever belongings you allow the tyrant to keep after you win the civil litigation. Use your new found wealth to publish the tyrants name,title and SSN in every news outlet you deem proper.

You could also try having the tyrants photo posted on a milk box etc, whatever makes you feel like justice was served. I prefer to simply go door to door in the tyrants neighborhood with the case name and docket number posted on a flyer for all to read.

My .02

Regards,

CCJ

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The criminality that pervades the monopoly that is law enforcement seems to be becoming worse, in terms of both quality and quantity, at an accelerating pace. These enemies of humanity need to be hit back as hard as is legally permissible. Protesting outside of a person's home is still legal (abortion providers had it happen to them all the time in the 1990s), and OC is legal in many states and would be a nice touch. A bully is fundamentally a coward, and no legal activity will make a thug $hit his pants more than knowing that (1) his unlisted addresse isn't as secret as he thought that it was*, and (2) there are a lot of local people (preferably conspicuously armed people) who are tired of his B.S. and are not going to tolerate it any more, and (3) his neighbors and family members, if they didn't know already, will see that he has been exposed as an enemy of humanity.

There is a lot of complaining about bad apples in law enforcement here in the Social Lounge, and very little discourse in the way of what to do about them. I hope to change that.

* Yes, there are legal ways of obtaining unpublished addresses.
Depicting that criminality is pervasive in law enforcement as an extreme overstatement (not true). Threads/posts of this nature that would seem to indicate a mind set of attacking LEA/LEO generally/collectively are in violation of OCDO rules and will be edited, deleted, or locked.

We recommend responding to the specific problem through internal affairs or the courts not maligning the entire LE community. Point of fact OCDO supports law enforcement.

In some states it is a violation of law (not cited) to publish personal identifying information about LEOs. There are some cases working their way through the court system now, I believe, regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.