• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obamacare The Game. Game night will never be the same.

esperman

Like Us FB Banner.jpg

Created & Designed by a KY OC'er. Obamacare The Game is a satire of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The object of the game is to be the last player standing. The game highlights actual taxes and penalties of Obamacare, and references specific sections of the law - along with funny exaggerated penalties. Being taxed out of existence has never been so much fun!

If you suffer from "Tongue in Check Syndrome", please Please LIKE US on fb

The game is tentatively scheduled to launch on September 2nd, 2013 on Kickstarter. Kickstarter is the world's largest funding platform for creative projects. (please visit www.kickstarter.com for details).

Designed and printed in the USA.

Last edited:

esperman

Obamacare The Game is on sale

Hello everyone. My Obamacare The Game is now available to purchase. The game store accepts personal checks as well as paypal & visa.

I'm also pleased to offer you all a 10% discount. Just use
10OFF at checkout! Code expires this Friday, 12-13-2013
webstore: www.obamacaregame.com

please visit my fb site:
https://www.facebook.com/obamacaregame

Created & produced here in KY.

thanks!
Jack

Board.jpg