Thread: 2A Amicus brief on HB2 / Open Carry Case - Forming MS Carry.

2A Amicus brief on HB2 / Open Carry Case - Forming MS Carry.

We're filing the brief to the Mississippi Supreme Court soon (by Monday). We are also identifying leadership and putting together a package to help start a sister organization in MS to represent your self-defense, defensive weapons, and gun rights.

Please Join Florida Carry. Once the new "Mississippi Carry" organization is formed, we will give them all the organizational, legislative, legal, and material support needed to get started and thrive, as we have. All membership fees (100%) and member info of Florida Carry members who reside in Mississippi will be confidentially and securely transferred to the new MS Carry organization once setup. If you were at GRPC last year you heard me speak about development of other state organizations. If you couldn't make it, my speech on the topic is on youtube...

We need your membership to bolster our standing with the MS Supreme Court. We do have registered MS members and supporters but more will be most helpful as we assert our standing in filing the amicus brief in support of the RIGHT to bear arms in MS.

I attempted to join but needed a paypal account.

Let me know when this is no longer a requirement.

Yea, no thanks. We're doing just fine without negotiating. MS doesn't need a fiasco like AL just went through; we're better off letting the elected reps be the representatives.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    I attempted to join but needed a paypal account.

Let me know when this is no longer a requirement.
    Call and leave us a message. Someone will call you back to manually process you through one of our other payment processors.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    Yea, no thanks. We're doing just fine without negotiating. MS doesn't need a fiasco like AL just went through; we're better off letting the elected reps be the representatives.
    Daylen,

Would you mind pointing me to a thread so that I might discover what you mean?