Thread: Yesterday OC in Spokane, WA

Yesterday OC in Spokane, WA

Open Carried all day yesterday in Spokane and had zero issue. From Army Surplus, to a LEO, to a thankful late night Zip Trip employee, nobody had anything negative to say about it. Spokane seems like a generally nice place to Open Carry.

Glad you had a good day of OC. Welcome to the forum.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Mavasaur View Post
    Open Carried all day yesterday in Spokane and had zero issue. From Army Surplus, to a LEO, to a thankful late night Zip Trip employee, nobody had anything negative to say about it. Spokane seems like a generally nice place to Open Carry.
    That is pretty much how it goes in Spokane, last week I was asked what caliber my pistol was that is about as exciting as it gets in Spokane.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Welcome to the forum. I to was oc at Army Surplus yesterday but at the valley location. Both stores are very 2a friendly and are also willing to order most anything you might need.
    "Good does not always triumph over evil unless good is very very careful" -L. McCoy MD

I try to OC in Spokane a little bit. In fact, it is so non-eventful, sometimes I have to look to see if I still have a gun on!!!

bob