• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yesterday OC in Spokane, WA

Mavasaur

Open Carried all day yesterday in Spokane and had zero issue. From Army Surplus, to a LEO, to a thankful late night Zip Trip employee, nobody had anything negative to say about it. Spokane seems like a generally nice place to Open Carry.

Jeff Hayes

Open Carried all day yesterday in Spokane and had zero issue. From Army Surplus, to a LEO, to a thankful late night Zip Trip employee, nobody had anything negative to say about it. Spokane seems like a generally nice place to Open Carry.

That is pretty much how it goes in Spokane, last week I was asked what caliber my pistol was that is about as exciting as it gets in Spokane.

darkside

Welcome to the forum. I to was oc at Army Surplus yesterday but at the valley location. Both stores are very 2a friendly and are also willing to order most anything you might need.

BobR

I try to OC in Spokane a little bit. In fact, it is so non-eventful, sometimes I have to look to see if I still have a gun on!!! ;)

bob