Thread: My new open carry holster.....

My new open carry holster.....

My new open carry holster from Falco Holsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVLT8MY_S50

Nice. I've been looking at various holsters to replace my DeSantis Thumb Break, which is just a pita to put on and take off. The gun also rides a little high. Does that Falco not flap around on your thigh?

Also, the guy in that review has callouses on his hand. Huh huh huh.

Also, the guy in that review has callouses on his hand. Huh huh huh.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but my knuckles look great since I had the hair laserly removed.... hand basher.

Here's the webpage for that holster.

http://www.falcoholsters.com/eshop/p...on-it-410.html

I love mine and it doesn't flop around.

A little trigger control maybe for your next video.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy bilt View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Troy bilt View Post
    + a lot more that 1
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Nothing slips by you guys. Stop freakin,, gun not loaded, safety on.

Re: My new open carry holster.....

Quote Originally Posted by jsanchez View Post
    Ummm, does that matter?

Sent from the back of a black van

Quote Originally Posted by SPOProds View Post
    Ummm, does that matter?

I would say YES, it does matter. I keep ALL my firearms loaded because...it is the UNLOADED gun that kills people.

Even if I am showing a firearm to a friend, and I have double checked it, I still tell them "careful, it is loaded so check it."

...said two defferent vendors who fired their guns at two WAC gunshows within the last year...
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

My new open carry holster from Falco Holsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVLT8MY_S50

1. All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.

2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)

3. Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target. This is the Golden Rule. Its violation is directly responsible for about 60 percent of inadvertent discharges.

4. Identify your target, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Cooper
    "...our media are palace eunuchs gazing avidly at the harem of power and stroking their impotent pens in time to the rape of our liberties."
    -Sarah Hoyt

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
    -Claire Wolfe

Well no one could know that without you performing a safety check on the video. That's what most people do when they make a video that involves a gun.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Trigger where are you boy?

Trigger?

Anybody seen my horse around here?

Re: My new open carry holster.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    I would say YES, it does matter. I keep ALL my firearms loaded because...it is the UNLOADED gun that kills people.

Even if I am showing a firearm to a friend, and I have double checked it, I still tell them "careful, it is loaded so check it."
    I was being sarcastic.

Another vote for keeping your booger hook off the bang switch - even when the gun is stripped into component parts. Muscle memory, mind-set and all that.

Surprised you did not check out Uncle Mike's and other makers of generic nylon holsters. Probably could have gotten something "just as good" from an American manufacturer and picked it up at your local gun shop instead of waiting several weeks for your international purchase to clear customs. If you are buying something from their stock inventory it is not "custom made" - and the claim that all their holsters are hand sewn is nothing more than hype because very few manufacturers use CNC sewing machines when sweatshop human labor is so much cheaper. (Not saying Falco runs a sweatshop - just trying to some emphasis on the fact that almost every cheap generic nylon holster is hand sewn.)

All that being said, I'm glad to read that you found a holster that fits your FN well enough to make you happy. I know the feeling due to several "oddball" handguns in my collection.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Another vote for keeping your booger hook off the bang switch - even when the gun is stripped into component parts. Muscle memory, mind-set and all that.

Surprised you did not check out Uncle Mike's and other makers of generic nylon holsters. Probably could have gotten something "just as good" from an American manufacturer and picked it up at your local gun shop instead of waiting several weeks for your international purchase to clear customs. If you are buying something from their stock inventory it is not "custom made" - and the claim that all their holsters are hand sewn is nothing more than hype because very few manufacturers use CNC sewing machines when sweatshop human labor is so much cheaper. (Not saying Falco runs a sweatshop - just trying to some emphasis on the fact that almost every cheap generic nylon holster is hand sewn.)

All that being said, I'm glad to read that you found a holster that fits your FN well enough to make you happy. I know the feeling due to several "oddball" handguns in my collection.

stay safe.
    I looked around all my local gun shops and looked at uncle mikes, but everyone around here was sold out of the right size, and they didn't have the drop low ride style, so I started searching the internet and found this company. This holster seems like a custom fit because my gun doesn't slosh around in the holster.

How did your friends court case turn out? I have to check you state site, I hope he won.

You should have been able to get the drop attachment for your safariland holster. Serpa makes a drop holster attachment also. I don't care much for paddle holsters. But then I am old fashioned, well just old.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

If you want a really great fit for your gun check out this video for a tour of the Blade-Tech factory in Puyallup.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exTlxXT...%3DexTlxXTFXbA
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!