Thread: Smoking is more hazardous than u thought - cops shoot guy in his own driveway

Banned

Smoking is more hazardous than u thought - cops shoot guy in his own driveway

“I’m just glad they didn’t hit me here or here,” he said, pointing toward his head and chest. “My mother’s car is full of bullet holes though

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130728/...an-in-his-yard

Fine fine police work ... just assume that the guy is guilty based on idiot neighbor who said so ...

The Sheriff’s Office said today that Sheriff David Morgan will hold a press conference to discuss the incident at 3 p.m. today.
    This should be a interesting display of either the Blue Wall of Silence, or a liberty respecting sheriff, only the sheriff can decide which one will be on display. Click on the "update" link.

The cops went home safely at the end of their shift....right? Please tell me they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    The cops went home safely at the end of their shift....right? Please tell me they did.
    Yea they made it home safe, but do they have to worry about getting gunned down in their own driveway or is that a worry for the average surf?

Re: Smoking is more hazardous than u thought - cops shoot guy in his own driveway

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    This should be a interesting display of either the Blue Wall of Silence, or a liberty respecting sheriff, only the sheriff can decide which one will be on display. Click on the "update" link.
    It seems the article has been updated... and they removed the announcement that the sheriff will speak without saying whether he did or not. Great journalism eh?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

That loud clanging sound you just heard was the gate closing in the Blue Wall of Silence.

I watched the press confrence and it is typical; Blame the guy that got shot and talk about how great the officers are and that they were in fear for their lives.

THESE OFFICERS SHOULD BE FIRED AND CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER....PERIOD