Thread: Emily MILLER: The American Gun Owner - A devoted father. The Washington Times

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Emily MILLER: The American Gun Owner - A devoted father. The Washington Times

"I got to know Mr. Ose, an aircraft certification inspector for a leading jet manufacturer, when he emailed me a couple years ago to tell me about his daughter. We have corresponded ever since, and he sent me photos of Zoe for my new book, “Emily Gets Her Gun.” The inside front and back covers are filled with photos of real Americans and their guns, which demonstrates the truth about those exercising their Second Amendment rights. This is the third in my new series called “The American Gun Owner.”
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

North Chesterfield VA
    Zoe sounds a lot like Ambulance Driver's daughter KatyBeth.

It's worth the time to go check out the brags about her.

The concentration needed to excel with firearms, and the immediate feedback and immediate indications of success are great for kids of any age or ability - even kids who are double-digit-first-one-bigger-than-1 years old.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"