• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Spokane doughnut shop, OC gathering 8/3 10:00 AM

Jc_RAM.

Hey guys, first post here,
This Friday there's a new doughnut shop opening up called dawn of the donut,

I think we should show them some support. I've already informed the owner and he fully supports
Carrying a firearm, OC or CCW.

I'm a member of Spokaneguntrader, and have posted on there too.
We've kinda got it narrowed down to this Saturday at 10.

Hope to see some of you there,
I've got the glock 23 with a stippled frame and a tac light with a custom kydex holster.

Dawn of the Donut
3402 North Division Street
Spokane, WA 99207

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome to OCDO - moved the thread to the Washington sub-forum where locals are more apt to see it.

No location/address shown for those that might wish to meet up - fixed it with thanks to Rebel.

Last edited:

Rebel

according to a web search:

3402 North Division Street
Spokane, WA 99207

and a single review:
If you like zombies and donuts get over here. Great photo ops with great zombie characters and staff. The donuts are fresh everyday and have amazing toppings and flavors like like peanut butter bacon bar and ghost chili flakes on chocolate. Amazing

it looks like it might be the old papa murphy's on the east side of division,
at the top of what is known by some as 'north hill'.

Last edited:

Jc_RAM.

Thanks for moving it,
Like I said still new to the site.

Just wanted to try and get te word out as soon as possibal.

It is in fact the old papa Murphy's on division,
If you drive by now there is a huge white sign hanging out front that
Says zombies inside.

Hope to see you guys there

Jeff Hayes

Thanks for moving it,
Like I said still new to the site.

Just wanted to try and get te word out as soon as possibal.

It is in fact the old papa Murphy's on division,
If you drive by now there is a huge white sign hanging out front that
Says zombies inside.

Hope to see you guys there

Welcome to the forum I will most likely show up see ya there.

Jeff Hayes

Welcome to OCDO - moved the thread to the Washington sub-forum where locals are more apt to see it.

No location/address shown for those that might wish to meet up - fixed it with thanks to Rebel.

Is there any way to add Spokane to the title block, I missed it and I am assuming others will too unless Spokane is in the title. Thanks.

--Mod note: Done--

Last edited by a moderator:

dwordinger

I should be able to make it this Saturday. Give me something to do while it warms up so I can mow the yard.

MattinWA

Event

The event was extreamly uneventful. Went with wifey and kid, stood in line for an hour plus then ate some good doughnuts. Took some silly pics with the zombies, met one other open carrier, then left. We ought to do another event somewhere where there is room to sit down and hang out for a while. Open carried afterwards while shopping at Costco and big five, not one question, no extra attention and no dirty looks. Glad I live in a free part of the country =D

Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

The event was extreamly uneventful. Went with wifey and kid, stood in line for an hour plus then ate some good doughnuts. Took some silly pics with the zombies, met one other open carrier, then left. We ought to do another event somewhere where there is room to sit down and hang out for a while. Open carried afterwards while shopping at Costco and big five, not one question, no extra attention and no dirty looks. Glad I live in a free part of the country =D

Sorry we missed you it was so crowded 6 of us left and went to Donut Parade on Hamilton sat and talked for about an hour after waiting in line for quite some time.

I agree in the future we should meet where we can sit and talk.

We did an Open Carry dinner at the Cathay Inn a year or so ago that was well attended how about the 15th at 6 PM. They are OC friendly and they have a pretty big table they can seat us at if we give them a bit of notice. Let me know and I will start a new thread here and at SGT.

MattinWA

It's all good man I had a great time. Ya count me in for what ever you guys have planned, if I don't have work I'll try to make it. 6:00 on a thurs should be fine.